SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Avengers 3D Glasses

We can choose which superhero 3D glasses we wear to watch the Avengers on the big, big screen come May 4.

I choose Iron Man!

Country USA

Re: Avengers 3D Glasses

I'd choose IM too...But I love the color combination in Thor's too. I don't think there's a chance we'll get to wear those in my contry but... I can dream!

Country Guatemala

Age (opt) 51

Omgness thats so cool!! I bet a lot of people are gonna choose Iron man.

Country USA

Age (opt) 14

wow. that is seriously cool. i like that idea. of course, i would choose iron man. love the combination of colours, too. thank you for that

Age (opt) 23

Speaking of 3D:
Are you all going to watch it in this format? I'm still undecided...

Country Germany

oh wow! anybody know if these will be sold in UK?

Age (opt) 21

Re: Avengers 3D Glasses@Louise

You'll buy them in order to see the movie in 3D when you buy your ticket at the theater.

Country USA

I think I'll only have chance to wear that plain black 3D glass here. I'd choose Iron Man of course! And maybe the Thor one for the second time, Captain America for the third...

Country Hungary

Age (opt) 35

Re: Avengers 3D Glasses @ Christine

Christine
I think I'll only have chance to wear that plain black 3D glass here. I'd choose Iron Man of course! And maybe the Thor one for the second time, Captain America for the third...

I tell ya what Christine, if I have the opportunity to buy an extra pair I will send you Iron Mans, on me!

Country USA

Age (opt) Roberts

GinaB(admin/moderator)
Christine

I tell ya what Christine, if I have the opportunity to buy an extra pair I will send you Iron Mans, on me!

if it is not too much trouble could you get me a pair of iron man 3d glasses as well.

they do have 3d movies here but i think they will be just giving out black glasses.

it would be really good if you could.

cheers
fiona

Country australia

Age (opt) only as old as the person next to you in bed!

GinaB(admin/moderator)
Christine

Wow, thanks, Gina, that would be really cool!

Country Hungary

Age (opt) 35

Christine
GinaB(admin/moderator)
Christine

Think of it as my lil gift to you for such sweet support through your recent post.

Country USA Marina Del Rey/Hollywood

Age (opt) Roberts

GinaB(Admin/Moderator)
Christine
GinaB(admin/moderator)
Christine

Think of it as my lil gift to you for such sweet support through your recent post.

Country Hungary

Age (opt) 35