SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Exton Elias Downey, the Baby Is HERE!!!

again, congratulations an yes, interesting name. would love to ask them, if there is any deeper meaning behind it

Age (opt) 23

Since now,

All our love to Elias, lovely name. Best wishes to the parents. The beutiful mommy Suasan and oce more dad, Robert.

Health, happines, union and all GOd's bless come over them.

Love you all.

Country Brasil

Age (opt) 43

Congrats to Robert and Susan on the birth of their son Exton
Can't say I've ever heard the name Exton before.. kinda unique I like it!

Country Southern Girl..USA

Age (opt) plus 1

Welcome to the world Baby Exton!! Congrats to Robert, Susan and the entire Downey/Levin family.

Country USA

Qué buena noticia! Muchas felicidades a Susan y a Robert, me imagino la felicidad que deben tener! Bienvenido Exton Elías, un nombre muy original, sería lindo saber su significado.

Country Argentina

Very Unique name given "Exton Elias"
both the words have a very powerful and biblical meanings
as per i know
Exton was King Richard the Second(Sir Pierce of Exton)

And
Elias means "My god is the Lord"

It was really thoughtful to come across such a name.
God Bless Robert,Susan And the Family

Country India

Age (opt) 30

Nina,

Cool you gave us this infomation about the name. I haven1t realized that "Extron" is the first name, I just pay attention in "Elias". Yes, that it "The GOd is my Lord". May God be the lord of this family and this little baby.

God bless then.

Country Brasil

Age (opt) 43

thank you for that explanation. then, i'd say, it fits him perfectly well.

Age (opt) 23

Omg! I'm so happy!! great news!!

Gongratulations to Robert & Susan!
All the love and best wishes for them and the baby.

Welcome Exton! =)

Nina
Very Unique name given "Exton Elias"
both the words have a very powerful and biblical meanings
as per i know
Exton was King Richard the Second(Sir Pierce of Exton)

And
Elias means "My god is the Lord"

It was really thoughtful to come across such a name.
God Bless Robert,Susan And the Family

Great! Thanks for the explanation.

Country Peru

Age (opt) 21

How bizarre - just went to see Richard II the other day - Sir Piers of Exton is the knight who murders Richard II, so I'm guessing thats not where they are getting it from! There are a fair few places called Exton in the UK as well as the one in Pennsylvania. Will be interesting to know what the thinking behind it was - maybe when the Avengers promotion rolls around! Very cute name though!

Age (opt) 25

hah ok. i hope they will reveal the origin soon. just to clear things up. but on the other hand, it is possible, that they just liked the name exton, despite the fact that the exton way back in history murdered someone.

Age (opt) 23

Aw, that's such a great thing to read! Congrats to the happy parents from me as well :)
I like the name and it totally fits with already having Indio. Both are town names but sound nice as a person's name as well.
Somehow the number 7 appears quite often: Indio was born on the 7th, so Exton Elias. Both brothers are exactly 7 months apart - from Februar to September :) And Exton's time of birth is 7:24...the first two numbers also fit the birth date.
I love such things :)

Country Germany

I'm so happy for them. Congrats to both Robert and Susan! I'm so happy the baby is healthy and happy!

Country USA

Age (opt) 13

Congratulations for Susan and Robert and all of the family! I wish them good health and happiness! The little gentleman has a beautiful name, I like it, it's unique.

Country Hungary

Age (opt) 35

Re: Exton Elias Downey, the Baby Is HERE!!! Irae

irae
Aw, that's such a great thing to read! Congrats to the happy parents from me as well :)
I like the name and it totally fits with already having Indio. Both are town names but sound nice as a person's name as well.
Somehow the number 7 appears quite often: Indio was born on the 7th, so Exton Elias. Both brothers are exactly 7 months apart - from Februar to September :) And Exton's time of birth is 7:24...the first two numbers also fit the birth date.
I love such things :)

Irae, I love numbers and feel they all have a special meaning and tie in with the way things fall into place. I was ecstatic this morning when I got the news Exton was born because 7 is one of my favorite and most lucky numbers. It's tattooed on the inside of my right wrist. I had bets with a few people on the birth date. I chose 4, 7, 21 and 24. Very cool!

Country USA MDR

Age (opt) Roberts

Congratulations to the parents! I like the name although it sounds very strange to me

Country Barcelona (Spain)

Age (opt) 30

I was reading the yahoo article, and then it hit me, Exton is a town in PA :) I wonder if that's what they was thinking about when they named the baby :] it would make sense seeing as Indio was named after a town in CA. But why Exton PA I wonder? Anyone have any ideas?

Age (opt) 22

Katelyn
I was reading the yahoo article, and then it hit me, Exton is a town in PA :) I wonder if that's what they was thinking about when they named the baby :] it would make sense seeing as Indio was named after a town in CA. But why Exton PA I wonder? Anyone have any ideas?
We also have a town called california pa also

Country USA

Everyone was playing guessing games trying to guess what the baby would be named, and while I know a few guessed Elias, no one ever expected Exton! Definitely an odd name but after repeating it in my head over and over it has an adorable ring to it

Congrats to the Downey family!!!
We would never have expected Exton as the baby name...but did anybody guess feb 7th as the date of birth in our game of guessing many posts ago?

Country Italy

Age (opt) 37

I have a question, do you know if the birth was scheduled for today or it has been natural? I'm not sure if I read in someplace that a cesarea was scheduled for someday but maybe I'm wrong

Country Barcelona (Spain)

Age (opt) 30

if i remember right, robert once said in an interview that they are going to have a caesarian so Susan doesn't have to go through all the pain. But I might be wrong.. if i am, i'm sorry.

Age (opt) 23

Was sitting in my car waiting for my daughter to get put of school, so began reading front page yahoo on my cellphone and saw this! So happy for them!

A very big Happy Birthday to young Master Exton Elias. Best wishes to his mother and father and elder brother. The number 7 is one of my special numbers as well. How fitting that both Downey sons have birthdays on the 7th.

Some trivia: Robert's mother is from Pennsylvania.

Country USA

One of my lucky number is 7, too. I was born on the 7th of April and my son on the 7th of May.

Country Hungary

Age (opt) 35

Just in case they happen to be reading this... congratulations to the happy couple!

Country USA

I like the name it's pretty cute. It will probably be Ex for short which sounds cool lol.
I'm really happy for them! They will be such cool parents!

Country Canada

Age (opt) 13

CONGRATULATIONS Robert and Susan on little baby Exton Elias (great name...very cool!) Glad mom and baby are both doing well! This is wonderful news!

Country Santa Barbara, Ca; USA

Age (opt) 40

This is a joyous day for fans of Robert. Congratulations to Susan and Robert! we are so happy for you!!!!

How very sweet!

Congratulations and love to all the extended Downey family.

Country USA

omg!!!! im so happy for ze Downeys 8333 waaa congratulations!! amazing name! ubber original!

Country Mexico

Age (opt) old enough to stalk RDJ

Such wonderful news!

Welcome Exton Eiias (great name!) and MUCHOS congratulations to super-parents Robert & Susan!!

Country Mexico

Age (opt) Robert plus five!

I have to extend my congratulations to Robert & Susan on the birth of their son Exton Elias. The love you two have for each other has brought something beautiful into this world

Country USA

Age (opt) One Year Older

OMG! I'm so happy for them! Congrats Robert and Susan! As everyone is saying they're happy because he was born on a 7 I'm happy because he is an aquarian HELL YES!!! =D

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

Wonderful news. What a joyous day. Like you Gina, the number 7 is my favorite number and I always thought it was lucky. Now one more reason. Best wishes to the happy family. Robert's going to be a great and fun dad.

Country Boston, USA

Age (opt) Robert's minus one

Wonderful, wonderful news. Excellent name. Happy happy joy joy. I wish them all the happiness in the world. xxx

Country United Kingdom

Age (opt) 35

This is marvelous!! It's such a relief to know that Susan and the baby boy are safe and healthy. I look forward to the many years of watching little Exton grow up with the best parents in the world.

Country USA

Age (opt) 14

I knew Elias would be in there somewhere! Congratulations!!

Country Australia

Welcome to the world, Exton Elias !!! And congratulations to Robert and Susan and the Downey and Levin families .... I know they are all ecstatic.
The number 7 is my lucky number also but I was really hoping he would arrive on my birthday ... 15th !! Came pretty close... ;-)
Just happy he is here and the wait is over.

Country Walnut Creek, Calif USA

There is a full moon tonight and it is the Snow Moon. All in honor of Exton Elias..... ;-)

Country Walnut Creek, Calif USA

Don't know if anyone's seen this image yet, it's a baby Iron Man they're saying is Exton lmao. So cute.
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz1ddywabY1qcj60qo1_500.png

Meepzy
Don't know if anyone's seen this image yet, it's a baby Iron Man they're saying is Exton lmao. So cute.
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz1ddywabY1qcj60qo1_500.png

OOOOHHHH this is so cute !

Country Italy

Age (opt) 37

Congratulations to the whole family and welcome Exton Alias!!

Country Montreal

Congrats to the beautiful couple on the birth of their baby boy Exton Elias.

Many blessings and congrats to them!

I like the name they gave him too.

Country USA

Age (opt) 26

Congrats to RDJ & Susan on your bundle of joy!

Country USA

I love the name Exton. very cool

Adorable news :D Lots of love for Robert's family! :D and congrats! :DD

and grat for name, I think it isn't an average name :D beautiful boy name ^^

Country Hungary

Age (opt) 19

Re: Exton Elias Downey, the Baby Is HERE!!! - to Fawkes

Szia! Jó látni itt mást is Magyarországról! Tetszik a neved!

Country Hungary

Age (opt) 35

Re: Exton Elias Downey, the Baby Is HERE!!! - to Fawkes

Congratulations to the whole familly.An excelent news and a very interesting name.

Country ROMANIA

Re: Welcome to Moscow at 3rd of May, Robert!

This drawing is beautiful!

Country Hungary

Age (opt) 35

Wow. I still can’t really believe it love...you’re a mommy . I bet little Exton is perfect, just like you are to me.

Country Los Angeles, U.S.A

Congratulations Robert & Susan

Country KSA

Age (opt) 32