SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Give em privacy

I see that the great news of the birth is all over the internet and news. The papparrazi(or however it is spelled) are probably hounding them a lot right now. I can't even begin to know what that would be like. So I respect their privacy and not read the articles.

Country USA

Re: Give em privacy

I'll read all what will be posted< I am sorry... Maybe Robert can beat paparazzies like Ironman!

I agree with Kansan that we, and everyone else, should respect the Downey family's privacy right now.

However, it's news when a celebrity couple have a baby and people are understandebly curious. It's a fine line at times between the press keeping people informed or being invasive and disrespectful. Hopefully, press coverage will balance out for this lovely family.

Fortunately it's a happy event for the press to report this time!

Country USA

I too agree that we should respect their privacy, and that what the paparazzi do is extreme... But when news is published, it's so hard not to want to read it, or want to see photos or new information about Robert/Susan/the baby, you know?

It's so exciting (the baby)

Age (opt) 22