SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I love this Song..!

Nina, you can get the whole of Robert's version of River if you buy the Ally McBeal cd, "A very Ally Christmas". It's on Amazon.

Country United Kingdom

Age (opt) 35

Hey Heyes,
Thankx for the info....i will really order one soon

Country India

Age (opt) 30

Ya..i know its really very very touchy
and it becomes more in the voice of his

I once sang this song myself in one of my christmas party with a piano..and everybody really appreciated it .But some of them told me that i shouldnt have sang this coz its very depressing....and i just threw thm out of the party....who cares..its a beautiful ,meaningful song

Country India

Age (opt) 30

I love this song too! I was obsessed with it this last christmas cuz I watched the fifth ally mcbeal season, and I think is one of the saddests songs I've ever heard but it is also very beautiful and Robert sings it with so muy feeling... It makes me feel like if he was hurting in some way, I really hope not but the sentiment in the song is so strong that it can be projected

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

i know this is sort of off the topic re: the river song that he sang in Ally McBeal but the song that really gets me is "Smile" that he sings in "Chaplin".

I have not seen the movie but the song really gets me you know and i can really relate to it.

anyway, i know that it is off the topic but there you go.

cheers
fiona

Country Australia

Age (opt) still feel 18

Hi
Fiona,

You are absolutely correct...the song "smile' is a very beautiful song..especially the Robert's Version.its one of my most favourite too...actually i kinda like all the song Robert has ever sang,but among them "River" is my most favourite.

And the Movie Chaplin is really a masterpiece of his career,I really felt annoyed when he didnt get the Academy for this.You should see this Movie...its a really good one.

Country India

Age (opt) 30