SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RDJ sighting

Apparently he frequents the CVS pharmacy in Malibu for those of you interested. I just met him this evening. He seems like an amiable guy.

I feel sorry for him, being hounded by paparazzi. He looked tired and worn out. I just shook his hand and told him I enjoy his movies. I didn't want to bother him for an autograph or picture.

Country USA

Age (opt) 19

Re: RDJ sighting

Thats awesome you got to see him! Is this your first time? You seem awfully calm about it lol. I mean, I can understand you not wanting to make a big deal out of it - but WTF! It's Robert Downey Jr you just met and you're not freaking out? Cuz I would be, I know thats for sure lol

Country USA

Age (opt) 14

LOL!! Yes, even celebs like RDJ have to shop!! Was he picking up diapers?
He is a total sweetheart in person and he truly does appreciate his fans! Glad you got to say hello, Laura!

Country Arizona - USA

Age (opt) a few more than Robert

That's awesome!! I bet he is tired with that newborn baby to take care of now! That's great you got to meet him, and I'm sure he appreciated your comments and that you were respectful of his time and his privacy.

Country South Carolina, USA

Age (opt) 34

Qué suerte, Laura! Tenerlo tan cerca y poderlo ver. Estoy planeando un viaje a Los Ángeles para ver si puedo conocerlo, es mi sueño. Ojala pueda cumplirlo como vos.

Country Argentina

That's so exciting!!! I can only dream of meeting him as I am so far away :(

I was hoping he would be at TIFF but he did not have a movie showing and I don't think he will be there this year either. It is probably the only way I will ever meet him since we never get any movie premiers here unless they are for TIFF.

I wish I lived in Malibu and not just for the weather!! :)Although if I ever do see him I will probably be too scared to say anything and just stare longingly from a far like a crazy person ;) lol

I am not surprised if he is tired poor thing! My cousin just had a baby and they are thrilled but get no sleep at all!!!

Age (opt) 13

Laura
Apparently he frequents the CVS pharmacy in Malibu for those of you interested. I just met him this evening. He seems like an amiable guy.

I feel sorry for him, being hounded by paparazzi. He looked tired and worn out. I just shook his hand and told him I enjoy his movies. I didn't want to bother him for an autograph or picture.
Very cool! Have you met with him before? Yeah, I wouldn't have bothered him too much, esp if he seemed tired and worn out

OMG i think i would die if i would meet him Oo
LUCKY YOU :) Thats sooooooo cooool :)

Country Germany

Age (opt) 31

Wow....!That is awesome....U saw Him and he even shook ur hand.U r soooooooo Lucky.
I can only dream tht and even in my dream i if ever come face to face with him ,i think i will get stoned,and will not able to talk at all..

LUCKY YOUUUU!

Country India

Age (opt) 30

he probably is tired and worn out..... lol...

Country US- FL

Age (opt) 30

That's funny because I saw some pictures of him in a CVS today and I was thinking to myself what I'd do if I turned an aisle and saw him standing there, my conclusion was I'd drop whatever I had in my arms and turn the other way and slowly walk out of there. I'd never have the courage to walk up to him in a situation like that LOL. That's great you met him though, luck of the gods, definitely! And you were so thoughtful and calm, I'm sure he appreciated that.