SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Nice Picture / Article

Dear
DrSues

Hope u r fine.The Picture was really Sweet.But moreover i just clicked on ur website link and it took me to the youtube song of Robert And Susan...and It was an AMAZING SoNG...my heart stopped for a while wen i was hearing and watching it.It was just the perfect song for them.
Thanks for sharing it.
It was just that it made me smile but i also want to cry at the same time as it ached my heart so badly, its was so romantic!what was the song called anyway ?

I am getting this serious emotional problems ...i have to get over with it..its not good, people will start thinking i have become crazy or sumthin
But thankz for sharing again

Best Wishes

Country India

Age (opt) 30

Nina!
Thank you so much! The song is by Martina McBride and the title is "I Just Call You Mine"
I put a lot of emotion and tears into it while making the video. I'm so pleased you like it!

Country Arizona - USA

Age (opt) a few more than Robert

DrSues: me encantó el video! Acabo de verlo. Hermosas fotos y realmente se ve que son una pareja feliz! Me alegra mucho que Robert se haya curado y hoy pueda disfrutar de un presente maravilloso que lo premia con una gran bendición, su segundo hijo. Se lo merece. Somos muchas fans que lo queremos ver bien y feliz! Ojalá alguna vez entre a este foro a leernos...

Country Argentina

Gabriela
DrSues: me encantó el video! Acabo de verlo. Hermosas fotos y realmente se ve que son una pareja feliz! Me alegra mucho que Robert se haya curado y hoy pueda disfrutar de un presente maravilloso que lo premia con una gran bendición, su segundo hijo. Se lo merece. Somos muchas fans que lo queremos ver bien y feliz! Ojalá alguna vez entre a este foro a leernos...

Oh Dear, Gabriela! I have no idea what you said to me!
Maybe some nice person will translate for me!?

Country Arizona - USA

DrSues (Administrator)
Gabriela

Translation:
DrSues: I loved the video! I see it. Beautiful photos and really looks that are a happy couple! I am delighted that Robert has been cured and now you can enjoy a wonderful present that rewards you with a blessing, her second child. He deserves it. We are many fans who want to see well and happy! Hopefully sometime between this forum to read us ...

Sue I hope that helped

Country USA

Age (opt) One Year Older

Rocky
DrSues (Administrator)
Gabriela

Translation:
DrSues: I loved the video! I see it. Beautiful photos and really looks that are a happy couple! I am delighted that Robert has been cured and now you can enjoy a wonderful present that rewards you with a blessing, her second child. He deserves it. We are many fans who want to see well and happy! Hopefully sometime between this forum to read us ...

Sue I hope that helped

THANKS Rocky!! Is there anything you CAN"T do??? LOL!
And Gabriela - Thanks for your kind words!! xoxo

Country Arizona - USA

"As for baby Exton's middle name, Elias, perhaps it's a nod to New York Giants star quarterback, Eli Manning, who led his team to a Super Bowl win on Sunday. After all, dad Robert is a NYC native." OY VEY

Country Chicago, IL, USA

Age (opt) 20

LOL! I guess anything is possible, Sarah!
But we know that "Elias" was Robert's families original last name. When they first came to America, they changed it to Downey. Maybe to sound more American? Not sure if it was his grandparents or great-grandparents?

So I would bet that is where Elias comes from!

Country Arizona - USA

We're told that Robert's grandmother remarried a Downey, and that Robert's dad took his step-father's name when he joined the army.

And Eli Manning's name is Elisha.

Country USA

Yes,
I have heard that too...That Robert's father took his stepfather surname(James Downey),to enlist himself in army.
Coz his father was born as Robert Elias...so i think RDJ gave his son Exton Both the surnames (Elias & Downey)

Country India

Age (opt) 30

"Dad's Jewish and Irish, Mom's German and Scotch. I couldn't say I was anything. My last name isn't even Downey. My dad changed his name when he wanted to get into the Army and was underage. My real name is Robert Elias. I feel like I'm still looking for a home in some way."
q.v. http://downeyunlimited.com/press/0newyorktimes92.htm

Country Switzerland

Age (opt) 41

Thank you, girls, for correcting me! I may love Robert - but I don't know every detail! LOL!!!

Country Arizona - USA

DrSues (Administrator)
Thank you, girls, for correcting me! I may love Robert - but I don't know every detail! LOL!!!

It's not a correction - for my part, it's only a lovely well-meant support. I like everything what you do for this site

Country Switzerland

Age (opt) 41

Goes double for me, DrSues. Personally I've learned so many facts on this site I am pleased when I can occasionally offer one. You and Gina are the cake.

Country USA

sguppi
"Dad's Jewish and Irish, Mom's German and Scotch. I couldn't say I was anything. My last name isn't even Downey. My dad changed his name when he wanted to get into the Army and was underage. My real name is Robert Elias. I feel like I'm still looking for a home in some way."
q.v. http://downeyunlimited.com/press/0newyorktimes92.htm

Another of the many reasons I love RDJ. I can so totally emphathize with this.

Country USA