SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Letter to Susan

Elizabet
Hi everyone,
can I ask you for something???Do you know the adress where I can send a letter to Susan Downey????For example to studio or something like that???
Thank you so much...
Eli!

If you'd like to send something to Susan & Robert, try:

http://downeyunlimited.com/0fanmail.htm

Country Arizona - USA

Age (opt) a few more than Robert

Re: Letter to Susan - autograph ?

... this is kind of ot, but related to the link for contacting RDJ/Susan, .. if I wanted an autograph, would i have to send a photo or whatever i wanted it signed on? or monies to go towards a print? Or how does that work?

-Katelyn

Age (opt) 22

You can get instructions from the link DrSues provided. Basically you will want to send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for your item to be returned. It may take quite a while so be patient. Mr. and Mrs. Downey receive hundreds of thousands of letters and requests.

Country USA

I understood the self addressed envelope, but for example, if i wanted a signed photo, would i have to send a print out of the photo, or would they just send one back (in the envelope I supply) ...

i.e. I don't want to send out a copy of something I'd want signed with no guarantee I'd get it back (ie a magazine, or if I bought a nice professional print of something, you know?)

Age (opt) 22

Sorry, I misunderstood. If you write requesting a signed photo they will send it in the envelope you provide. You don't have to buy it.

Country USA

I suspect, Elizabet wants not a plain autograph - she wants some privat conversation with Susan

Country Eesti

Re: Letter to Susan

I believe Susan is too busy now with Mr. EED to answer fanmail))

Country Eesti