SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
what's next for rdj?

hi there!

just wamted to know what is the next project for robert?

have not heard anything after the avengers and iron man 3.

can't wait to hear about it.

love the man.

cheers
fiona

Country Australia

Age (opt) still feel 18

Re: what's next for rdj?

I think he will take a break after those two because of Exton I think but I don't know I haven't read anything either

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

Does anyone else wish he would do another chick flick? With Valentines day and all I watched him in only you and the pick up artist and chances are... He is too cute in those movies... And too perfect in Ally Mcbeal... I wish he would do another romantic movie... But I wonder if he considers that kind of thing in his past... u.u

Country USA

Age (opt) 22

Katelyn
Does anyone else wish he would do another chick flick? With Valentines day and all I watched him in only you and the pick up artist and chances are... He is too cute in those movies... And too perfect in Ally Mcbeal... I wish he would do another romantic movie... But I wonder if he considers that kind of thing in his past... u.u

Me too!!!! I just saw The Vow with Rachel McAdams and I was thinking that while seeing it! I love to see him in those of movies, more simple x3, I mean of course I love all his movies, but I love to see him all romantic *o*

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

finally exept IM3 he have not many projet...nothing confirmed for perry mason for exemple...no others film in preparation..

Country FRANCE

Age (opt) 26

Well what i have heard in one of his interviews that he will be taking a long break after Iron Man 3 and then he will start his home production movie Steve Mcqueen's Yucatan...were he will play the lead role...its about treasure hunt

Country India

I heard IMe shooting starts April and then theres still the rumour that he will play Pinoccios Dad.

So when will they start shooting SH3?? Guy Ritchie already signed the contract AND the Script is already in process..... so I think he might be shooting SH3 when IM3 is done..... as far as i heard SH3 should be at the movies round about March April 2013....

Country Germany

Age (opt) 31

I wonder though if they will push the release of Sherlock Holmes 3 to a November/December date, the other two movies have done well at that time slot. Not that I wouldn't want it as soon as possible, but wouldn't a SH would be weird in the summer lol.

Age (opt) 22

Well all i know is that the Scriptbook is already in work. Check the Links :) I cant wait for a SH 3 *Flail*

http://www.deadline.com/2011/10/warner-bros-ready-for-sherlock-holmes-3/

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a362430/guy-ritchie-signs-for-sherlock-holmes-3-wants-to-film-in-hollywood.html

Country Germany

Age (opt) 31

I hope he seriously considers taking a break. He totally deserves time off to spend with Susan and Exton. Once those early months are gone, they don't come back!

Country Somerset, UK

Age (opt) 35

You are so right!
He deserves a break.
Did u read the Artucle about Guy Ritchie bringing Sherlock Holmes to Hollywood so Robert can be at home and near by Exton? I think that is SOOO cute!

I hope he will take a break, but i also hope he will be in Sherlock Holmes 3, but tbh i doubt that he wont be in it.

Country Germany

Age (opt) 31