SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Oscar

Espero que si vaya pero no lo creo, no creo que deje a Susan y a Exton por ahora =S

I wish he does go but I don't think so, I don't think he wants to leace Susan and Exton at the time =S

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

come on he can leave them one night..hope he will be apresenter

Country FRANCE

Age (opt) 26

Robert said the Baby wont stop him from working hard...and i dont think that he will miss the Oscars just to stay at home...i mean he starts shooting IM3 soon no matter if there is a baby or not ;)

Country Germany

Age (opt) 31

Sorry? Did i miss anything? Whats your Problem? NO Reason for beeing mean.... and stop calling me **** like that!

I just said what i heard....

Country Germany

Age (opt) 31

LOL well that is funny!! I'm barely online here, i just posted a few comments and i never said anything bad or mean and now YOU come along telling me that i have no respect for RDJ and his family??? ARE U KIDDING?
I LOVE and RESPECT him and his Family so STOP spreading Bull**** because you dont know me!
YOU are the one who is starting a fight here, NOT me.

Country Germany

Age (opt) 31

Hey...People...be cool
Dont fight over here...about petty issues.Everybody is very much eager to see or hear about RDJ.And we all LOVE him very much as well as Respect him and his family.

See its like we all wanted to gather as many information about him from anywere...and it comes down that all the information that comes over the net is not always true.So we just have to wait and watch...
He didn't came to BAFTA,so we definitely missed him there so we are more restless and eager to see him in Oscars...if he wanna to come he will come or if he doesn't then its OK ,may be he wants to spend more time with his family right now..& its natural ... isn't it?
He is about to start shooting for IM3 pretty soon so its very natural to spend more time with his son before he gets busy.....

We are just getting to restless to see him soon...so we just hope he comes to Oscar so we can get a glimpse of HIM..

So lets just keep our fingers crossed..LOL..!

God Bless RDJ

Country India

Age (opt) 30

You are so right! I love your Post!!
But at the end its not necessary that some special ppl beeing mean to me or anybody else here.
I dont know what happend but all the posts from that user "Ally" are gone. Not sure if SHE deleted it herself or if the Admin did. But her Posts were not nice at all.

Country Germany

Age (opt) 31

So what about SH3? Guy Ritchie signed the Contract for SH3 a few weeks ago (Saw an article on the Internet)
Well....maybe Robert wont be part of Sh3 then...who knows....

Country Germany

Age (opt) 31