SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rdj twitterso

sorry if it was already posted but i don't know if you know this twitter is not the real robert (only 2000 followers)
https://twitter.com/#!/RDJOfficial

Country FRANCE

Age (opt) 26

Re: rdj twitterso

Hi Elodie,

Personally i dont think it is Robert. My reasons being with the birth of Exton i highly doubt updating twitter would be on his list of things to do, also he posted something about forgetting his son has twitter. Indio has already posted a picture on his official twitter band page @the_seems that he has never had a personal twitter only his band one.

That person MUST be a Fake ...isnt it strange that "he" asked a Fan WHY she bought a Duck to sign when she met him??? The real RDJ would know what the duck thing is all about right?? ;)

Country Germany

Age (opt) 31

I'm not contesting the twitter, or defending it, but maybe RDJ would need to be reminded about the duck... it's so hard to remember everything you say, I only heard him refer to himself as rubber ducky once, but maybe it's something he does alot, who knows. :/

Age (opt) 22

I'm 100% sure thats not the real RDJ.

I'm pretty sure that Jon Favreau, Mark Ruffalo and Gwyneth Paltrow and so on what be following him if it was a real account. Also someone of RDJ's fame would have been verified immediately. (Yes they still do verify accounts.) Plus the person seems to think that a picture of 2 random Kittens is prove that they are the real deal.

Country UK

Age (opt) 28

Re: rdj twitter: it's fake

No it definately not his account. He has said before that his wife does not want him to have twitter. Also it is a girl who is running that twitter. She has a tumblr account that I won't name but she is the one doing it.

Please don't be fooled :) I hate that he is tricking people and misrepresenting him.

Country Canada

Age (opt) 13

Re: rdj twitter: it's fake

Opps sorry...I meant hate that She is tricking people :) sorry for the typo!!

Country Canada

Age (opt) 13

Oh i think we have ANOTHER Fake on Twitter...
Check it: https://twitter.com/#!/robertdowney_us

Country Germany

Age (opt) 31

Nady
Oh i think we have ANOTHER Fake on Twitter...
Check it: https://twitter.com/#!/robertdowney_us

Unfortunately you hit this one on the head Nady, if you look at the website that is attached it links you back to here....WOW To my knowledge I don't believe the webmasters of this site currently have a DUF twitter page.

Country USA

Age (opt) One Year Older

Darn right we DON'T!!!
Why are people SO RUDE????

Country Arizona - USA

Age (opt) a few more than Robert

Twitter verifies all celebrity and public figures accounts if you see the blue check at the top it the real thing

Country Usa, Ohio

Age (opt) 38

What amazing beautiful photos!