SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: **** he looked SO HOT!!!

He looked so awesome! It looks like he has gotten more in shape, looking great as usual :3 I loved when Gweneth grabed his lapel... I wish she would have grabbed his ear like a kid's hahaha...

Age (opt) 22

I LOVE that he and Gwyneth presented together! Pepper and Tony on stage! Their skit was soooo cute, I cannot wait for the next Iron Man and the AVENGERS!

We need MORE ROBERT ladies :)

Ugh, I cannot get over how SEXY and HOT he is and looked tonight. Our Robert is the perfect male in existence. That is all.

PS- I tuned in to the Oscars just for him...not ashamed. AND I just saw him again in a segment about the movies! AH! My heart flutters :)

Age (opt) 19

Emily S.
I LOVE that he and Gwyneth presented together! Pepper and Tony on stage! Their skit was soooo cute, I cannot wait for the next Iron Man and the AVENGERS!

We need MORE ROBERT ladies :)

Ugh, I cannot get over how SEXY and HOT he is and looked tonight. Our Robert is the perfect male in existence. That is all.

PS- I tuned in to the Oscars just for him...not ashamed. AND I just saw him again in a segment about the movies! AH! My heart flutters :)

hahahah ME too!! I'm from Germany its 4:50am and i JUST turned in to the Oscars bc of ROBERT :) I'm sooo tited but i HAD to see him and i flailed all over again when i saw him in that segment AWWWWWW

You r right he just looks soooo good in shape!! He is ONE SEXY PERFECT MAN!!

Country Germany

Age (opt) 31

Ok, I broke down and watched a portion of the Awards. I saw Robert and Gwyneth , their presenting. I thought it was funny.:)

Definitivamente amo a este hombre! Es hermoso!

Country Argentina

Pictures :)

http://www.justjared.com/2012/02/26/robert-downey-jr-oscars-2012-presenter/

Country Germany

Age (opt) 31

Ha..! finally finally finally finally........!!!!!
I saw him ...gosh ! after sooooooooooo maaaaaaannnny months of my waiting.....i woke up at 5.30 am today in india just to see the oscars.And finally saw ROBERT presenting.....oh my god i am so ecstatic....he is Soooo ******* Handsome....i cant breath!
The way he entered the stage....the T-Bows ...God He is Everything.

Country India

Age (opt) 30

as stated previously i was deeply disappointed when the golden globes were not televised on free to air tv however last night's oscars more than made up for it!

i loved the skit with gwyneth and himself. it showed he has a real sense of humour and is not afraid to show it to the world.

he looked so sexy and hot! i would have liked him presenting more than one award though.

i also liked the montage of the actors and what they say about movies and there he was amongst them looking as hot as ever.

anyway that was my experience at the oscars. maybe i will get dressed up next year and have my own little oscars party. very exclusive only me however you are all invited to my little soiree next year.(if you can get down to australia!) and we can all swoon over RDJ together.

cheers
fiona

Country Australia

Age (opt) still feel 18