SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Why is he skipping the red carpet all the time now?

I can't believe you even have to ask that kind of question... He and his wife just had a baby... Don't you think that (his newborn) is and should be his number one priority? Plus he probably doesn't feel cOmfortable leaving the baby home with someone while he and his wife party it up at the oscars especially when as someone else said he is not promoting anything right now.

Country USA

Age (opt) 22

Katelyn
I can't believe you even have to ask that kind of question... He and his wife just had a baby... Don't you think that (his newborn) is and should be his number one priority? Plus he probably doesn't feel cOmfortable leaving the baby home with someone while he and his wife party it up at the oscars especially when as someone else said he is not promoting anything right now.

Thank you so much!!!!You are absolutely right!!!

Country CZE

Age (opt) 22

Katelyn

So was Susan there too? Didnt see her, so i'm wondering. Or did she stay home w the Baby?

Country Germany

Age (opt) 31

Susan stayed home with the baby.

Country USA

Age (opt) 13

He's smart; if he were all over the place, most people would say, 'oh, there he goes again,' and accuse him of over-exposure. And last night he was probably focusing in his Tony Stark mode.
Of course, we as fans would love to see him all the time!

Country Guatemala

Age (opt) 51

I think it's natural he is skipping the red carpets. At the Golden Globes Susan was very pregnant and was the #1 priority and now he has a new born son at home. It is really hard to get out with a new baby at home and parents are always reluctant to leave them for lengthy periods of time.

Also, it is very tiring to have a new baby so the last thing a new parent wants to do is spend hours on the red carpet giving interviews in front of hundreds of flashing lights.

I was surprised he was there at all and it never occurred to me that he would do the red carpet.

Age (opt) 13

RDJ4ever
I think it's natural he is skipping the red carpets. At the Golden Globes Susan was very pregnant and was the #1 priority and now he has a new born son at home. It is really hard to get out with a new baby at home and parents are always reluctant to leave them for lengthy periods of time.

Also, it is very tiring to have a new baby so the last thing a new parent wants to do is spend hours on the red carpet giving interviews in front of hundreds of flashing lights.

I was surprised he was there at all and it never occurred to me that he would do the red carpet.

You hit the nail on the head. Babies are EXHAUSTING.....even if you have people helping you, it just becomes your entire world for a while, caring for this new little creature. So I was not surprised at all that they didn't do the red carpet. I would have been super surprised if Susan HAD been there.

It's definitely a joyful time, but also so exhausting and draining and all-consuming. And physically Susan may still be recovering. Maybe this is TMI, but it was WEEKS before I could walk comfortably after my son was born. It does a number on your body. Sheesh. People expect a woman to just pop back up and get back to normal, but that is really easier said than done.

I'm sure we will see more of Robert when it's time to promote Avengers. In the meantime, I'm sure he's enjoying time with his baby boy as much as possible.

Country South Carolina, USA

Age (opt) 34

Makes me glad that I have no kids. I usually have a lot of free time in the evenings.

OneRedKansan41
Makes me glad that I have no kids. I usually have a lot of free time in the evenings.
I can said i have no kids also but im that kind of person that babies seen to like me alot my mom's friend she has a 3 yr and she loves me since i not around her 3 yr alot but she always want to be around me

Country USA

Age (opt) 22

OneRedKansan41

Free time....? What is this "free time" of which you speak? LOL

Country South Carolina, USA

Age (opt) 34

LOL. After work, I usually just kick back and relax.

don't get me wrong!

i love my nephews dearly. they are no longer babies (17, 15 and 12) but they were once.

my sister is four years younger and i so admire for having three children so close together.

my parents actually had three under four. we must have been a handful for them.

i admire anyone with kids. i really respect them. they must have the patience of the gods!

i completely understand why robert and susan did not stay around to walk the red carpet. i was surprised they did come at all. seeing robert was the entire reason i watched the oscars anyway.

cheers
fiona

Country Australia

Age (opt) still feel 18

He probably doesn't want to do the red carpet unless Susan is there with him.

Country Australia