SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Happy anniversary!

Happy Anniversary, Angela, and many more to come.

Country USA

Happy to have you here! Congrats on one year!!

Country Arizona - USA

Age (opt) a few more than Robert

lol congrats!

Angela N
It was about a year ago that I started posting here at DUF. I don't remember the exact date, but I do remember it was right around Oscar time.

Thanks for giving me a place to share my obsession with some other great fans! I love this site!

Happy anniversary! I'm looking forward to mine, it's going to be in May! Your avatar is just PERFECT!

Country Hungary

Age (opt) 35

Happy Anniversary! mine will be in July and 2008 is the year when it started so it will be 4 years since I've become a fan.

Country Austin

Age (opt) 19

happy anniversary angela

i think i found this site around the time iron man was on so i think i have been around about 4 or 5 years too. doesn't time fly when you are having fun!

i love this site because it allows me to share my obsession with rdj and not feel guilty or a freak. i am amongst friends with a lovely common interest.

a hot, sexy interest to boot.

anyway congrats once again on your anniversary. hope there are many more to come.

cheers
fiona

Country Australia

Age (opt) still feel 18

fiona
i love this site because it allows me to share my obsession with rdj and not feel guilty or a freak. i am amongst friends with a lovely common interest.

a hot, sexy interest to boot.

Exactly! No one else "gets it" like you all do.

Country South Carolina, USA

Age (opt) 35