SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
something missing!!

In all the world of RDJ following the ultimate Holy Grail of fixation is missing for the publics consumption. ITS THE CINEMATHEQUE AWARD SHOW VIDEO. A full 4 hours devoted to nothing but his lovely self. Video clips,friend,family,stories,all honoring him,himself,and only he!! Where the freeak is the show. Previous years it aired on tv but since hes so special it was not made availble cept for a couple clips. I WANT AND NEED TO SEE THIS TRIBUTE!!!!

Country usa

Age (opt) 44

Re: something missing!!

The organization elected not to televise it. Undoubtedly you've seen Robert's speech where he performed a mitzvah for his friend Mel. Some of our members were there and here is some footage thanks to Meepzy. Hope it's OK to post this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRk6-2rmtac&list=PL7386F3118D630322&index=147&feature=plpp_video

Country USA

That is the cream off a cup of a grande java and drives me relentlessly nuts to see the rest of the show. For RDJ fan it is "this is your life RDJ ". There are a scattering of vid's online I'v seen the Jen Aniston and A.M.H. and his 13yo self in Hair. I have contacted Cinematheque on how to get a copy and a gentleman advised patience and to keep checking back. Im adding prayer!!

Country usa

Age (opt) 44

shay
I have contacted Cinematheque on how to get a copy and a gentleman advised patience and to keep checking back. Im adding prayer!!

Good idea, shay! I hope it works!

Country Switzerland

Age (opt) 41

YES! Glad to have your support! I think this could be a SITE WIDE pursuit of heads-together fanatacle networking to find this 'Holy Grail' of missing RDJ decadence. Repost-repost-repost or however to get the RDJ army united to scavenger hunt this gem in its entirely. MuaHaHaHa

Country usa

Age (opt) 44

RDJAwardShow on facebook

I typed in RDJ award show in Facebook and it came up with no hits

Country usa

Age (opt) 44

shay
I have contacted Cinematheque on how to get a copy and a gentleman advised patience and to keep checking back. Im adding prayer!!

can you give us the link to contact them?I can't find anything and maybe if we keep asking for the show they will upload it or something. I truly want to see the whole show in good quality

Country Italy