SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: German Trailer of The Avengers with new footage in end

LOL! WHO speaks German here?
We need to know what was said in that last 30 second snip at the end? Thais thing looks like such a fun thrill ride! Can't wait!

Country Arizona - USA

Age (opt) a few more than Robert

Someone seems to have translated it now in the comments bit under the video.

Age (opt) 25

That is so bizarre hearing someone else doing Tony Stark's voice. It's not close to Robert's cadences at all.

Country USA

JudyG
That is so bizarre hearing someone else doing Tony Stark's voice. It's not close to Robert's cadences at all.

I know! And of course no one has a sexier voice XD

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

JudyG

The voices were cracking me up. Samuel L. Jackson's voice was hilarious.

Country South Carolina, USA

Age (opt) 34

JudyG

i know :D but sadly, most of the guys here in germany don't understand english well enough to watch a whole movie in english. Robert's voice is so sexy. the german voice cannot bring it across.

Age (opt) 23

I think I'll enjoy this movie a lot! I know it's not the same to hear the original voices than the dubbled ones, but at least the voice that dubbles Robert's in spanish is very nice.

Country Barcelona (Spain)

Age (opt) 30

Re: German Trailer of The Avengers // HERE a version with Spanish dubbing //

Teresa
I think I'll enjoy this movie a lot! I know it's not the same to hear the original voices than the dubbled ones, but at least the voice that dubbles Robert's in spanish is very nice.

Yes, It's not the same as hearing the original voices ... But you're right, dubbing in Spanish is very acceptable, and I do not know if you've heard, but the dubbing for latinoamerca is also very good, here I leave the trailer german with dubbing Spanish (for latinoamerica) ... still I can't find a video of this German trailer but in English (with the original voices), hope soon to appear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjgeUn35Rq4

Greetings.

Country Peru

Age (opt) 21