SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: OH MY GOD Heart and Souls!

I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! It truly is a wonderful and touching movie, and RDJ gives an amazing performance. :D

Country USA

Age (opt) 19

I was also excited to hear "Walk Like A Man." That music is way before my time but my dad has introduced me to the Jersey Boys and I also saw the play...I just LOVE that music. :)

Country USA

Age (opt) 19

Robert was very happy during the filming of this movie. He said it was happiest time of his life. It certainly shines through in his virtuoso performance.

Country USA

Definitely a great movie! Glad to hear you enjoyed it. It's such a fun, sweet movie and one of Robert's best performances, in my opinion.

Country South Carolina, USA

Age (opt) 34

loved it too!

showed his true talents from singing to acting as well as a little dancing in between

cheers
fiona

Country Australia

Age (opt) still feel 18

Sugus
It is a beautiful movie!!! And Robert is just so phenomenal!! He keeps impressing me every time! How he acts when the ghosts are inside him its just freaking AWESOME and oh my God CAN HE SING!!!!

I love this movie,too! He's a genious, no doubt. The part, when he "is" Penny, is my favorite! And the Walk Like A Man part too.

Country Hungary

Age (opt) 35

HERMOSA PELÍCULA! Hace muy poco la volví a ver y me encantó. Me reí mucho cuando los espíritus entran en su cuerpo y es verdad cuando canta es muy emocionante!

Country Argentina

Yes it has become my obssesion this week I even downloaded a video of the walk like a man part and put it in mi Ipod hahaha I'm going to watch the movie till I can't anymore XD (I don't know how that is going to happen)

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

Sugus
Yes it has become my obssesion this week I even downloaded a video of the walk like a man part and put it in mi Ipod hahaha I'm going to watch the movie till I can't anymore XD (I don't know how that is going to happen)

Well...Heart & Souls is an obsession to ME coz thats the first ever English movie that i saw in my birthday back in 90's and fell madly in LOVE with Robert ever since.
I dont believe i can ever get bore watching it as i like saw this movie 1000 times until now( lost track of count)
He was AWESOME....all the character he played being Penny,Milo,Julia ....and the songs..walk like a man,and the national anthem.
I just loved the part in the boardroom.

Country India

Age (opt) 30

Nina
Sugus

Well...Heart & Souls is an obsession to ME coz thats the first ever English movie that i saw in my birthday back in 90's and fell madly in LOVE with Robert ever since.
I dont believe i can ever get bore watching it as i like saw this movie 1000 times until now( lost track of count)
He was AWESOME....all the character he played being Penny,Milo,Julia ....and the songs..walk like a man,and the national anthem.
I just loved the part in the boardroom.

wow that is a real nice memory i wished i would have fallen in love with robert long ago but hey! It is never too late

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

Heart & Souls is THE movie that made me love Robert, too! I always admired him! Thought he was a wonderful actor!
But I too have watched H&S many, many times....And it still makes me cry every time! At the end, when they are in the rain, and she makes him promise to go to his girl.....And then they can touch!!!!!!Gets me every time! aaahhhhhh! Love it!

Country USA

Age (opt) a few years older than Robert