SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
wear it my way?

Thanks so much for the explanation. I appreciate it.

Re: wear it my way?

Suzanne
Thanks so much for the explanation. I appreciate it.
No problem

Country USA

Age (opt) 14

I think the owners took the link down because too many web sites were reposting their photos and story. They're all black and white, behind the scenes with him getting styled, in his closet and with clothes racks, none with Susan. She will probably be in the photo shoot photos.

Country US

Call me paranoid but I thought it was kind of improper of them to post pictures of Robert's property.

Country Guatemala

Age (opt) 51

I am respectful of their privacy, too, but the girls had the Downeys' permission for this photo shoot so they were not out of compliance. To your point, the recent video of Indio was shot all over that acreage, presumably with his father's OK.

Country United States

JudyG
I am respectful of their privacy, too, but the girls had the Downeys' permission for this photo shoot so they were not out of compliance. To your point, the recent video of Indio was shot all over that acreage, presumably with his father's OK.
Which video is that?

Country USA

Age (opt) 14

Man's Best Friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx1DMmh_y2g&feature=bf_prev&list=PLC9871C92DDFADF6C&lf=autoplay

Country United States

This was great JudyG. Love, Love, Love the Goat!

Country USA Marina Del Rey/Hollywood

Age (opt) Roberts

Brings a whole new meaning to "goat boy", doesn't it. LOL

Country United States