SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Avengers Premiere- Banner Ideas? Mini contest!

Hannibal Heyes
I've been playing around with the idea of having IRON MAN in big letters and words coming from each letter:
for example,

Introducing
Robert's
Original fan
Network

Members of DUF
Assemble
Now!

needs work. Maybe to focused on Iron Man?

It sounds great!

Country Hungary

Age (opt) 35

Hannibal Heyes
I've been playing around with the idea of having IRON MAN in big letters and words coming from each letter:
for example,

Introducing
Robert's
Original fan
Network

Members of DUF
Assemble
Now!

needs work. Maybe to focused on Iron Man?

GREAT IDEA HH!!!

Looks like we are deciding this weekend so if there are more thoughts out there let us know. The winner will get their prize from Meepzy as promised and my sister and I will get to work on the banner Monday and on so that its ready for the premiere in April. There is still no Official date but information is starting to be leaked. No doubt ts gonna be announced soon.... EXCITED!!!!

Country USA Marina Del Rey/Hollywood

Age (opt) Roberts

"It's sort of hard with it being the Avengers and not just Tony/RDJ:...what? There's gonna be other people there other than Robert?

Hahaha Loving Miss Meepzy "Final" Poster Idea "Bring the party to US...Stark naked" I Wonder If He Will Come Over To Us Heehee!

It's frustrating trying to come up with a Nice slogan that's only meant for our Robert but can easily be tailored for the rest of the cast....my mind is slowly melting!

Country Sunny California, USA

Trollinda
"It's sort of hard with it being the Avengers and not just Tony/RDJ:...what? There's gonna be other people there other than Robert?

You Loon, I love your attitude. Its the BEST!!!!

Age (opt) Roberts

I've been trying to think one up for a few days now, and so far no luck, but will continue to try to keep my creative/humor part of my brain going! Will post anything that I come up with! :-)

Downey initiative, assemble!
The olive to our martini!
We take our Stark like we take our martini, dirty (Lmao oh god)
Tony/Downey/Robert, (you're) the Vibranium to our arc reactors!
-- you're the Vibranium that powers our arc reactors! (or heart?)

Kind of hard to decide whether to go by Robert or Tony, since we're geeking out at the same time for this lol. That's (unfortunately) the best I could do, I'm wiped out after the Vibranium idea, I'm too bad with these.

Ideas for graphics/little doodles though; we could draw a/n arc reactors, the A for the Avengers logo, his goatee/facial hair, his glasses, the Stark logo, martini's, obviously the Iron Man helmet or just the facial plate of it...whatever logo/comment is chosen we can think of drawings to match with the phrase.

Hehehehee Meepzy, We take our Stark like we take our Martini, DIRTY.... You crack me up!

If anyone has some LARGE, clear pictures of the Arc Reactors on Iron Mans Suit it would be greatly appreciated if you could post them or send them to my email ASAP!

I like this one Meepzy,

Robert, your the Vibranium that powers our hearts!

Age (opt) Roberts