SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Finished RDJ drawing :)

All finished! :) I really wanted to share it, because it's the best one I've ever done! If you click the website link, it will take you to my deviantart account, where there some other drawings (one other of RDJ) etc. I was really happy with the way it turned out, esp since i drew it in the dark :3

Photobucket

Age (opt) 22

Re: Finished RDJ drawing :)

wow!

the final product was definitely worth waiting for!

you are extremely talented!

are you going to get it framed and hung on your wall?

cheers
fiona

Country Australia

Age (opt) still feel 18

Whoa, your drawing is amazing! :D I really love the detail you added to his hair. It's very impressive! Especially since you drew it on paper!
I will definitely make sure to check out your deviant account!

Country Spokane, Washington

Age (opt) 16

I am thinking about sending it with a letter requesting an autograph... not sure yet though. Debating whether I want to add letter on separate paper or write it on the back of the drawing/how I should send each... lol big decisions :3 Thanks for the positive feedback! :)

Age (opt) 22

Very cool! How in the world did you draw it in the dark, though?

Country South Carolina, USA

Age (opt) 34

It wasn't totally dark... I was watching a movie in low low lighting, making it hard to see what I was doing lol

Country USA

Age (opt) 22

Very nice job, Katelyn!
I can only do "stick figures"! And not very well!!! LOL!!

In this drawing, the first thing I thought was..."Wow! That's what Indio will look like when all grown up!"

Country USA

Age (opt) a few years older than Robert

I'm looking for some feedback... I was thinking about sending a letter asking for an autograph/writing a letter to RDJ.. was thinking about sending it with or on the back of the drawing, is that weird? I wish they would publish photos of his son or something so I could draw him... or maybe I could draw Indio.. I just wonder if sending someone a portrait of themselves is weird... Should I do one of him and Susan instead? and which addy do you guys think I should use? I know there were two in the contact information section... just wondering... I feel like I'm not sure what i want to do... :? What do you guys think?

Age (opt) 22

Do whatever feels right to you. Doesn't matter which address you use. All his correspondence is filtered to the same place from both addresses. His reply might take a while but go for it.

Country United States

I think I have found a solution to the dilemma... drew something else yesterday... didn't turn out as good, but will post probs tomorrow.... :)

Age (opt) 22

Very nice drawing! I checked your other works and really liked them. My favourite is the Tony Stark/Iron Man mosaic!

Country Hungary

Age (opt) 35