SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Finished RDJ drawing :)

It wasn't totally dark... I was watching a movie in low low lighting, making it hard to see what I was doing lol

Country USA

Age (opt) 22

Very nice job, Katelyn!
I can only do "stick figures"! And not very well!!! LOL!!

In this drawing, the first thing I thought was..."Wow! That's what Indio will look like when all grown up!"

Country USA

Age (opt) a few years older than Robert

I'm looking for some feedback... I was thinking about sending a letter asking for an autograph/writing a letter to RDJ.. was thinking about sending it with or on the back of the drawing, is that weird? I wish they would publish photos of his son or something so I could draw him... or maybe I could draw Indio.. I just wonder if sending someone a portrait of themselves is weird... Should I do one of him and Susan instead? and which addy do you guys think I should use? I know there were two in the contact information section... just wondering... I feel like I'm not sure what i want to do... :? What do you guys think?

Age (opt) 22

Do whatever feels right to you. Doesn't matter which address you use. All his correspondence is filtered to the same place from both addresses. His reply might take a while but go for it.

Country United States

I think I have found a solution to the dilemma... drew something else yesterday... didn't turn out as good, but will post probs tomorrow.... :)

Age (opt) 22

Very nice drawing! I checked your other works and really liked them. My favourite is the Tony Stark/Iron Man mosaic!

Country Hungary

Age (opt) 35