SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A little O/T

I went to see 21 jump street last night and it was a really funny and great movie. The only thing I disliked about the movie was a reference to Roberts drug past. Has anyone else seen it?

Country USA

Age (opt) 13

Re: A little O/T

thanks for that!

i did consider seeing the movie but after what you said about robert's past, i will not waste my money on it!

will save it all for the avengers coming out in april and then sherlock holmes: a game of shadows on the 10 May. smooch!

cheers
fiona

Country Australia

Age (opt) heh heh

I wouldn't waste my time and money on that movie which will be quickly forgotten anyway.

I heard about the "joke" reference to RDJ and feel it is both tasteless and disgusting.

Perhaps it's being overly critical, but that's the same as making jokes about someone having been seriously ill or badly injured.

Just my POV.

Country USA

I get what you mean. But it still was a great movie.

Country USA

Age (opt) 13

I would only see it for the Johnny Depp cameo and Channing Tatum but I saw the trailer and didn't like it and for what you say about RDJ's joke I guess I'll see it when it is on the internet rather to waste my money =P

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

I have no intention of seeing the movie, but I think it's lazy of writers to bring up Robert's past -either for cheap laughs or whatever.

Country Guatemala

Age (opt) 51