SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Kids Choice Awards

Troy
They literally drop a bucket of green slime on top of the celebrity. It is actually quite entetaining, and I am also suprised it hasn't happened to him yet. His reaction would be priceless.

Oh my goodness! So they don't know if they are going to get slimed? It's a surprise?? I would LOVE to see that

Country USA Florida

Age (opt) 14

I don't know if they don't know... I think they do, because othery way I think Robert would have been slimed already don't you think?... I think the Nickelodeon people have to ask for their permission... but it is really fun to see celerbities being slimed you should search for videos of it XD

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

Re: Kids Choice Awards not on the list

he's not on the list here
http://www.katyperrylately.com/post/19181739876/katy-perry-to-perform-live-at-kids-choice-awards-2012

Country FRANCE

Age (opt) 26

Re: Kids Choice Awards not on the list

http://nickkcapress.com/2012KCA/releases/katy_perry_to_perform

Country FRANCE

Age (opt) 26

If he was a presenter, I would only watch for him! lol. And OMG seeing his reaction if he got slimed would be great! :)

Country USA

Age (opt) 19

hnny already receved a kid choice last year he will not be there this year like robert because is not sheduled to presenter list...ew have bad info.

Country FRANCE

Age (opt) 26

another poor decision for australian tv.

like the golden globes. the gg's were on a pay tv channel so as the majority of the free to air do not have the kid's choice awards listed if it is going to be on i believe it will be on one of the pay tv channels.

it would be great to see him slimed of course.

cheers
fiona

Country Australia

Age (opt) heh heh

Thanks for all of the replies: the only place I saw Robert listed as a guest was a tiny TV listing in last week's Entertainment Weekly (print edition). Possibly he was listed because he has so often presented in the past.

Country USA