SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Most Important! Please read! to DrSues

They are already posted Sue... will you have to take them down?

I was going to post one of my pics and my story today but I will wait. I did wonder about whether it would be appropriate since it was such an intimate setting.

Country Walnut Creek, Calif USA

Re: Most Important! Please read! to DrSues

joyce

I was going to post one of my pics and my story today but I will wait. I did wonder about whether it would be appropriate since it was such an intimate setting.

I'm not sure, but I think they were more concerned about the videos on YouTube than a few pictures of us with Robert, here on a site dedicated to him. Use your pic as your avatar! If we ALL have to change them later - we will! xoxoxoxoxox

Country Arizona - USA

Age (opt) a few more than Robert

Re: Most Important! Please read! to DrSues & Gina

Thanks to both of you for the guidance ... you're right Sue, the videos would be of more concern for those guests in the background at a private function unaware they will wind up on the internet. Great idea, using the pic as my avatar... instead of a blank space!! ;-)

And thanks too, for the your thoughtfulness of letting me have my few minutes with Robert. It was great!!

And yes, it was a PERFECT DAY!

Country Walnut Creek, Calif USA

Re: Most Important! Please read! @Joyce

joyce

Just to reiterate, pics are okay. It was the videos that were not approved. This is subject to change once I get word back.

Joyce please post your pic and story. I saw you two getting cozy by the auction table. He really does love you. We were going to go over but thought it would be nice to give you your time together and wait till later to talk n take photos. He was all over that house chatting everyone up. It was a PERFECT day!!!!

Country USA Marina Del Rey/Hollywood

Age (opt) Roberts

Re: Most Important! Please read! --relief

Oh, God, I thought the worst had happened -that you were closing the site! Oh, my God. Thank God it's not that! But this is ok. Really, I don't mind not looking at pictures of Robert; just knowing that he's thriving and happy is enough for me. And if you share your stories... well, that's great too!

Country Guatemala

Age (opt) 51