SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RDJ ... Age Appropriate??

So I know now I will get heat for this. But... If you are under the age of 18 can you ease down the whole RDJ is SO Sexy thing? Its kinda creepy to hear and read ... And maybe even more scary for him? Just saying... OK... You can begin the beat down now.

Re: RDJ ... Age Appropriate??

I will only say that I was 12 years old when I fell in love with Harrison Ford seeing a film of him where he was 47. So I think that as long as he is hot and good looking, the age is not important.

Country Barcelona (Spain)

Age (opt) 30

I agree. You read my mind.

Country USA

Age (opt) 13

Why there is no reason to calm down! Have you seen him!?

Country USA

Age (opt) 13

Not that I'm defending a thirteen year old's adoration for a 47 year old man, but I mean... where do you draw the line? I mean.. 18 vs. 47 is still creepy if you're looking at it from a 47 year old's view. I'm 22 and I think dating an 18 year old is weird and it's only four years... so I mean... no offense, it's not really fair for you to tell the under 18's to "tone it down," it's not like they're writing NC-17 smut or anything on this site... now tumblr on the other hand... <.< But this site has no ties to the Tumblr community as far as telling them to "tone it down,"

Age (opt) 22

Katelyn ...You seem to get it ... Thanks... Censoring ... Not what I meant at all .. to be honest I really don't care how they behave. I don't have kids. Not understanding 13 year old sexual attraction to a man who could be a father or grandfather. My husband is hot 47 and if a 13 year old thought he was sexy i would think her mother should maybe aim her toward her peers. Just a conversation... PS... met him a few times and he is an amazing man ... but... the "tween thing" does look like it takes it's toll on him... just an observation. Maybe I just see it all over the web and it's become kinda creepy to me.

Still I'm very mature for a thirteen year old. I know when to tone it down. My parents think its fine the way that I love Robert. But still, I don't think Robert would mind having tween admirers.

Country USA

Age (opt) 13

He is a super sweet guy .. I'm sure he does not mind at all. You picked an great role model. Enjoy being 13!

Thanks. he will always be my role model.

Country USA

Age (opt) 13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbuHau9SfHg

This seems like a real reaction to me.

This video cracks me up. I saw it awhile ago... I mean... I'd probs be the same way about it, and honestly RDJ would probably have the same reaction 22 vs. 47 <.< And to comment on the parents suggesting other people in the same age category, mine do all the time. I think my mom thinks I'm crazy for liking him/thinking he's the cat's meow... I think for me though it's his personality that I find hilarious and that he is so multi-dimensional, not to mention talented... a jack of all trades type.

Age (opt) 22

Great talking to you both ... just figured I would put it out there and see how others feel. Enjoy The Avengers and stay cool!

This is a GREAT video! This girl is sooo lucky! And he didn't seem bothered whatsoever that this young girl loved him so much. He doesn't see her in a romantic way so honestly, it doesn't really matter. He finds it sweet that he has younger fans that admire him so much so I don't think it's a huge problem. And frankly, he is very attractive so it's kind of a fact. It's not like anyone on either side will ever act on these feelings. When I was younger and had "the hots" for certain celebrities, it's just a normal thing. Younger fans like to have something to be excited about but know that nothing will ever happen...

Country USA

Age (opt) 19

Re: RDJ ... Age Appropriate?? @ Emily

I couldn't have said it any better myself! I think it would have been super awkward had he taken it in a negative way. He (and many other celebs) know that it's important to love their fans, even if it's not the same kind of love their fans may or may not have for them, haha... he's such a good guy. :)

Age (opt) 22

Re: RDJ ... Age Appropriate?? @ Emily

Haha yeah for sure! I think a LOT of big time actors have young fans that are infatuated with them. They know that's just how things go! Thanks for agreeing..and yes! He is a great guy. :)

Country USA

Age (opt) 19