SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Avengers Premiere in Hollywood

Thank you so much, Gina! You're amazing! :)

You just gave me so much confidence, you have no idea! lol. I will definitely go and if I see you guys, I'll work up the courage to go and say HI to you all. I'm a huge RDJ fan as well! I hope I can get close to him!

Country USA

The last email was much more encouraging than the first. It seemed like it would not be worth taking a trip to the theater at all. Do you only stay to see everyone arrive on the red carpet, or is it possible or even better to wait until the movie is over? I want to check it out, but wouldn't be able to get there until 6:30 or 7.

Country Playa del Rey, CA

Hi Gabby,
Do you normally only stay for the red carpet or until the movie is over? I might be heading over after work with a friend but wont make it for red carpet

Hi, Monica. Well, I'll be there before 10 AM...I'm not sure how the red carpet is gonna work, I'm just going on my gut feeling. :) LOL. Crazy, I know! I'm willing to take that risk!

As far as staying after the movie, no...I don't plan on waiting that long. I just wanna see the red carpet arrivals...and then I'm going home. :)

Hope that helps! And hope you can make it!

Country USA

TO ALL WHO ARE GOING:
To the Premiere in LA for Avengers!!

Have a FanTAStic time!!!! Give Robert a "High 5" from me! Wish I could be with you in the flesh....but I am there in spirit!
ENJOY!!!!!!!

Country Arizona - USA

Age (opt) a few more than Robert