SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Going to try again...

Welcome back! Sorry you had a negative experience before.....I hope you'll stick around this time, as there are lots of awesome people here.

Country South Carolina, USA

Age (opt) 34

Welcome to DUF, hope your experiences here this time will be positive and pleasant!

Hope your recovery is progressing well too!

Country USA

I just want to add "DITTO!" to everything Gina said!
Glad you decided to give the site another try!
Hope your recovery continues to go smoothly and you're back to your old self in no time!
DrSues

Country Arizona - USA

Age (opt) a few more than Robert

Hey welcome back! If you ever want to talk about Robert you are free to send me a private message or add me to msn =D

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

hey there!

welcome back!

i have found that the people here are cool and friendly and the site is welcoming to anyone.

hope your recovery is going well and glad it was helped by rdj. he is certainly a good therapist.

get better soon!

cheers
fiona

Country australia

Age (opt) feel 18!

Welcome back Missy. I LOVE your avatar, one of my favourite lines from my favourite movie. xxx

Country Somerset, UK

Age (opt) 35

Thank you all - I feel better already!! I'm actually off to the doctor in a few minutes to see how my new neck hardware is doing...doctor wasn't keen on doing the operation on someone my age (I kept hearing I was too young), but I have feeling back in my left arm, so I'm a happy girl!

For me, Robert is inspiration and entertainment all wrapped into one gorgeous package!

Country USA

Age (opt) 32

Welcome back Missy! I hope your experience on here will be more positive from now on, and your recovery continues to go smoothly.

Country Australia