SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Reminder: THE AVENGERS Red Carpet Premiere will Live Stream tomorrow night!

Our friend Rita posted about this last week. Just thought I'd bring it to the top of the board today for those who may have forgotten.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew9pyMRTXKY

I'm sure there will be massive coverage of this event by all the entertainment outlets and media. Expect lots of photos/videos in the next few days.

Country USA

Re: A Reminder: THE AVENGERS Red Carpet Premiere will Live Stream tomorrow night!

Yaaay thank you very much because I wasn't sure of the date and where to watch it =D

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

Re: A Reminder: THE AVENGERS Red Carpet Premiere will Live Stream tomorrow night!

Oh....time zones....darn it!!!! I should wake up in the middle of the night to watch the Live Stream...

I will have to wait for the next day photos.
Hope our gals will get some coverage and we will be able to see them and the banner!

Country Italy

Age (opt) 37

Thanks Lauri ... I was out of town last week...must have missed Rita's post. Appreciate the reminder... will definitely be watching. And hope we get to see the DU gals and the banner too.

Country Walnut Creek, Calif USA

boo! Hoo!

due to time zones i too would have to had watched it at night too!

hopefully we can get some pictures on the message board.

maybe if we are lucky they will have some sort of event down here.[

probably not]

fiona

Country australia

Age (opt) feel 18!

OMG I'M GOING TO MISS IT!! :(
Any chance we can see it afterwards like on YouTube or something? :P

Country USA

Age (opt) 19

Emily, it will be viral on the internet tomorrow.

Country United States

i hope i can just type in 2012 avengers world premiere tomorrow as i tried the youtube site and entertainment weekly site and all i get are blank screens.

please let me know what i look up in google and what site would be best to look up.

cheers
fiona

Country australia

Age (opt) feel 18!

Check Tumblr. His interviews are all over the site.

Country United States

Emily
OMG I'M GOING TO MISS IT!! :(
Any chance we can see it afterwards like on YouTube or something? :P

You can find the premiere night on the YouTube Marvel channel

Click on website
Fast forward a little bit, it does not start at the beginning

Country Italy

Age (opt) 37