SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Our Day In Hollywood at Avengers Premiere

That's golden, Gina. Thank you.

Country United States

OMG THIS IS AMAZING!!! :)
I can't believe how much work went into that banner! It looks wonderful! Did you all make the shirts or buy them? That's so cool that you got to talk to Susan and compliment her and that she and Robert saw and liked the banner!! :D
You girls seem like SUCH a fun group and I would love to join you all for an event sometime and exchange RDJ talk. I'm dying to go to one of his Hollywood premieres so maybe the next one!!
And, as always, thank you so much for sharing! Glad you all had a great time!

Country USA

Age (opt) 19

Thanks for sharing with us! Sounds like an awesome day! I love that Samuel L. Jackson gave you his autograph. He is the original BAMF.

Country South Carolina, USA

Age (opt) 34

What a great day you all had .... I watched the live streaming but didn't find you all till I watched the rerun. Too busy looking at Robert!! He looked so fantastic and Susan was glowing!! Was wishing the whole time I could have been there too ... I know how exciting it is!!!

And.... the banner was GREAT!!! Marsha, you did a great job and Meepsy, loved your idea!!

So glad you all had such a great time.

Country Walnut Creek, Calif USA

WOW!!! It all looks and sounds FanTAStic! Thanks for sharing, Gina and all! Please upload any other great pictures you got also!
I saw you all right away on the Live Feed! You guys all ROCKED!
And i just LOVED the colors of Robert's suit and that convertible! A gorgeous guy in a gorgeous car!! He sure knows how to make an entrance!!!!

Country Arizona - USA

Age (opt) a few more than Robert

Yeah! What Gina said!

As always, it's amazing to get together with my wonderful DUF Sisters and get a glimps of our Robert. The energy at these premiers is extreme to say the least and the ranking on the fun meter bursts through the top!

Thanks and love to our "Grand Leader" Gina for putting together another wonderful Robertie excursion. :-)

What a wonderful and fun day for such a grand group of girls!

I look forward to the day I'll be able to join you in one of your adventures seeing RDJ!

That banner was a blast!

Country USA

What a wonderful story! The banner looked great!
I watched live-stream from Youtube and saw the red t-shirts immediately! The event looked so fun and exciting! Glad Susan was there...she looked so beautiful, and they both looked exceedingly HAPPY!

Country Santa Barbara, Ca; USA

Age (opt) 40

I'm so jealous! It sounds like yo had a great experience, I wish someday I get to go to a premiere of one of RDJ's movies, and to go with a bunch of cool gals like you ;)

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

Thank you for sharing. Glad you all had a great time. I watched the livestream and kept looking for our DUF gals in the crowds. Appreciate the photos and update.

Country Boston/USA

Age (opt) Robert's minus one

Re: Our Day In Hollywood at Avengers Premiere HELP!!!!

I just got word that we were on Access Hollywood. Anyone know how to get the footage from there?

Country USA Marina Del Rey/Hollywood

Age (opt) Roberts

GinaB(Admin/Moderator)
I just got word that we were on Access Hollywood. Anyone know how to get the footage from there?

Sent you the link in a private email

Country USA

Age (opt) One Year Older

Rocky
GinaB(Admin/Moderator)

Sent you the link in a private email

Thank Rocky. I'm going to go take a look now... xo

Age (opt) Roberts

Love the banner and the shirts! So glad you all had a wonderful time and I'm so glad we get to live vicarously through you all!

Country Australia

WOOOOOWWW..!
Amazing...got so thrilled. It was an amazing banner and its so wonderful and both Susan and Robert saw this and appreciated thoroughly.

I saw the whole footage of the Premier ..and both of them looked great...susan was just glowing.

I just only wished to god that Give me a chance to do something like this so that i can atleast see him.

but till then thanks to u guys for making my days so wonderful by sharing these....
Downey Unlimited Rocks...and so are their members

Country India

Age (opt) 30

Awesome banner and great shirts, very well done girlies! Thank you for representing us so wonderfully! I'm SO pleased that you had such a good time and got to see Robert and talk to lovely Susan. Thanks in advance for the gifts, I LOVE you guys. xx

Country Somerset, UK

Age (opt) 36

Re: Our Day In Hollywood at Avengers Premiere@Hannibal Heyes

Hannibal Heyes
Awesome banner and great shirts, very well done girlies! Thank you for representing us so wonderfully! I'm SO pleased that you had such a good time and got to see Robert and talk to lovely Susan. Thanks in advance for the gifts, I LOVE you guys. xx

Im sending your gift out tomorrow HH. I will make sure that Meepzy does the same.... xo

Age (opt) Roberts

glad you guys had a great time xxx

Age (opt) 21

Thank you for sharing Gina! You all look great and the banner is fantastic!
I wish I could've been there with the DUF team!

Country Hungary

Age (opt) 35

Thank you for sharing it with us! You're very very lucky girls

Country Barcelona (Spain)

Age (opt) 30