SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the Avengers premiere review & slideshow

Hello all,

I was fortunate enough to have red carpet access to cover the event. My review with slideshow is located here

http://lifeonthescene.wordpress.com/2012/04/13/robert-downey-jr-and-chris-hemsworth-launch-the-avengers-in-hollywood/

Hope you enjoy it and feel free to share the link!

If I get the chance I'll put together an exclusive slideshow of Robert for Gina & Sue to post because I couldn't post just pix of him in my review

It's always a privilege to do what you love most (taking photos) and at the same time support my favorite actor, the always amazing Robert Downey Jr.

Country United States

Re: the Avengers premiere review & slideshow

Wow thanks for sharing this Cindy, precious!!!

Well...i really hope you have the chance to put together an all RDJ slideshow for the board

Country Italy

Age (opt) 37

This is awfully kind of you, Cindy, to share your material. Great shots. Nice piece you wrote.

Country United States

Thank you Cindy! I enjoyed reading your article. Thnak you for thinking of us!

Country USA

Thanks Cindy, great article, and the pictures are awesome!

Country Hungary

Age (opt) 35

Wow you are such a great photographer!!!! Great pictures =D thank you so much for sharing this with us!

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

Cindy, FanTAStic job on the photos. I'm so glad you got on the carpet to see our guy and experience all the excitement. It was great seeing you after it was all over and having some time to chat with all the ladies over dinner. We MUST get together again... BEFORE BILLY IDOL!!!!

Country USA Marina Del Rey/Hollywood

Age (opt) Roberts

Thanks everyone! Glad you are enjoying the photos

Great to see you too Gina and we definitely need a longer get together soon!

Country United States

Just wanna express my gratitude too, Cindy! Wish I could have joined you girls! Ahhh, such is life!
Again - thanks for your generosity! MUAH!

Country USA

Age (opt) a few years older than Robert