SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New scene?

JudyG
Was Robert pulling our leg at the press conference yesterday or did the company actually shoot an additional scene for "Avengers" last night? If so, the movie everyone saw on Wednesday will be altered for the general release.

Have you already seen the movie Judy? =O

It would be crazy to shoot another scene now that they had the premiere =S

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

No I won't be seeing the movie until opening day. But many of us will be seeing it later this month. That's why I'm curious. Time will tell.

Country United States

Guys

I am sort of a thin line with this extra scene thing at the moment.

one the one hand the more i see of robert the happier i am however i have bought my non-refundable movie ticket for the avengers for the 25th April so any delay means that i would lose my money.

we shall see.

cheers
fiona

Country australia

Age (opt) feel 18!

fiona
Guys

I am sort of a thin line with this extra scene thing at the moment.

one the one hand the more i see of robert the happier i am however i have bought my non-refundable movie ticket for the avengers for the 25th April so any delay means that i would lose my money.

we shall see.

cheers
fiona

Exactly! That's why I think it is risky (even though they had already shot it) to do that cause for the world to see the Avengers its just in about 2 weeks not 3 =S

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23