SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Natural Born Killers

I just bought and watched this movie, it was weird but good and Robert as always is flawless, but I have a question, where is his accent from in the movie? What are your thoughts on this movie =)?

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

Re: Natural Born Killers

Wayne Gayle is Australian. Robert & Oliver Stone decided to portray him this way. IMO Robert is dazzling. Some wonderful supporting performances. Gruesome but a must for any student of Robert's work.

Country United States

hey there.

i did watch it and found it to be one of his best performances if a bit creepy.

i know that he was australian but do we sound like that to you guys?

i also realise that he was australian in tropic thunder as well. (Loved that blonde look!) and those blue eyes. mesmerising.

will have to watch both of them again just to see his performances again.

cheers
fiona

Country australia

Age (opt) feel 18!

I can't really tell if Australians sound like that... actually to me Australians sound like British XD but english is not my mother language so I can't tell...

What I can tell is that Robert is EXCELLENT at speaking accents, when I went to see AGOS I went with my aunt who's an english teacher and she asked me if Robert was british because he's accent is flawless. And of course Chaplin confirms it as well

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

Regarding Robert's facility with accents, I am always blown away by that moment in Two Girls and A Guy when he speaks the Hamlet soliloquy. It's as if he's channeling Laurence Olivier. Or maybe Kenneth Brannagh.

Country United States

Yes! And how he is acting it oh gosh it's great...

By the way I found Two Girls and A Guy weird too... don't you?

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

Personally I find 2GAAG smashing. James Toback wrote it for Robert. For me it's a really mind-blowing study of a particular kind of sensibility.

Country United States

I found it weird but very interesting. Robert's character is what leads the movie and what makes it interesting but I found it weird how everything happens =P but definately one of Robert's best performances

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23