SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mark and Robert on the "mystery" scene

Not included in this clip is Mark revealing that his 4 year old daughter had be taken out screaming from the movie, and Robert explaining that PG-13 means you have to sit with a 4 year old in the cinema.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/mark-ruffalo-shows-off-his-avengers-set-memento-is-robert-downey-jr-a-mole_video_1396613

Country United States

Re: Mark and Robert on the "mystery" scene

Hysterical!

On a different note, I hope Avengers is OK for a 7-year-old b/c mine REALLY wants to see it! I'll have to screen it first to make sure, though.

Country South Carolina, USA

Age (opt) 34

Aww poor Mark and his daughter =(... I think it is going to be ok for the little kids don't you? I mean maybe not as little as Mark's daughter but at least I guess it is going to be all right for your kid Angela

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

Yeah, I think I'll check it first, too, before taking my son to the cinema. It won't be a problem to watch it twice (or more)!

Country Hungary

Age (opt) 35

oh, i have to check first if my kid can watch this

You have good excuses to see the movie twice, ladies

(as if we would need excuses to go to the cinema n-times to rewatch it )

(on a totally O/T note to Christine: i saw that World War Z release has been shifted to 2013...we have to wait to see you fight those zombies )

Country Italy

Age (opt) 37

Re: Mark and Robert on the "mystery" scene - to Valentina

Valentina
oh, i have to check first if my kid can watch this

You have good excuses to see the movie twice, ladies

(as if we would need excuses to go to the cinema n-times to rewatch it )

(on a totally O/T note to Christine: i saw that World War Z release has been shifted to 2013...we have to wait to see you fight those zombies )

Yes it has! Now I have to wait that long to see if they cut me out or not! (Wow, I didn't expect anyone to remember my big role! )

Country Hungary

Age (opt) 36