SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Preview of Robert's "Finding Your Roots" episode

Aww, hopefully the episode will sneakily appear on youtube or somewhere after a while, can't seem to watch anything but the very short clips on the PBS site... guessing its an accessing from the UK thing. Though I did manage to watch the whole second episode on there a few weeks ago, bizarre!
Strangely drawn to his fuzzy purple jumper...;)

Country uk

Age (opt) 25

Cant wait for this to happen Friday. Will be a great early Birthday gift!!!!

Country USA Marina Del Rey/Hollywood

Age (opt) Roberts

Katherine
Aww, hopefully the episode will sneakily appear on youtube or somewhere after a while, can't seem to watch anything but the very short clips on the PBS site... guessing its an accessing from the UK thing. Though I did manage to watch the whole second episode on there a few weeks ago, bizarre!

From Italy, i cannot even see the small segment
mmmhhhh, yeah...it seems we will have to wait until it surfaces on YouTube...

Country Italy

Age (opt) 37

Valentina
Katherine

From Italy, i cannot even see the small segment
mmmhhhh, yeah...it seems we will have to wait until it surfaces on YouTube...

Me neither! D= I really hope this will be on youtube soon u.u or that they start airing the show here in Mexico one day

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

Ok so it's been moved here again. It's on Sunday as originally listed. I have it all set to be recorded. JudyG: it's back to being on the day after my birthday. For a week it was listed on Friday. I think it's safe to say this is it.

Country USA MDR/Hollywood

Age (opt) Roberts

Re: New Preview of Robert's "Finding Your Roots" episode@GinaB

GinaB(Admin/Moderator)
Ok so it's been moved here again. It's on Sunday as originally listed. I have it all set to be recorded. JudyG: it's back to being on the day after my birthday. For a week it was listed on Friday. I think it's safe to say this is it.

Marked on my calendar. Maybe the Friday slot is a re-run of the Sunday episode?

Country United States

OMG why am I just now hearing about all this stuff he's doing!? I really hope this isn't on at the same time as Desperate Housewives. o.o
Anybody know what time it will be on? And it's on PBS right?

Country USA

Age (opt) 19

For me it's Sunday, April 22 at 7pm. Check closely. Yours may be a different day and time.

Country United States

Sunday night here too, but they replay throughout the week.

I am enjoying this series greatly. I love that it mixes the guests personal history with early national history and hard hitting social anthropology.