SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Memories of March 25th - as promised!

Hey Partner, you wrote it just like I remember it. I got all misty. Thanks for the recount. FanTAStic memories I will cherish FOREVER!!!!

Country USA Marina Del Rey/Hollywood

Age (opt) Roberts

Thanks for sharing your amazing experience with us Dr Sues!

Country Australia

I had hoped to share a whole album sooner - but it just wouldn't work for me! ANYway...here we go!

Photobucket

Country Arizona - USA

Age (opt) a few more than Robert

Country Arizona - USA

Congratulations on setting the slide show up so beautifully. I know who to come to now for my tech needs. Lovely photos of you all, and a great sense of how the day unfolded. Even got to watch the weather clear up through the roof. Many thanks, Sue.

Country United States

Beautiful day, thanks for showing us some of your memories
Perfect place for a great, "relaxed", encounter with THE MAN

Aaaawwww...the Stark race suit...

Country Italy

Age (opt) 37

JudyG
Congratulations on setting the slide show up so beautifully. I know who to come to now for my tech needs. Lovely photos of you all, and a great sense of how the day unfolded. Even got to watch the weather clear up through the roof. Many thanks, Sue.

It's funny you would say that, Judy!! Gina & I both remarked on how the sun came out & the day turned warmer when Robert took center stage! LOL!!!

Country Arizona - USA

You look really glamorous, ladies! By the way, I'm so glad you took that picture of him with the sculpture--it's lovely.

Country Guatemala

Age (opt) 51

Lisbeth
You look really glamorous, ladies! By the way, I'm so glad you took that picture of him with the sculpture--it's lovely.

Yes, very touching! Thanks again DrSue!

Country Switzerland

Age (opt) 41