SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
19 to 21 of april?

Anyone know if downey is gonna attend any premier or something during these days?

Coz I am losing my mind right now. I just got text message on my phone from Toys r us that the avengers (iron man, the hulk & thor) will have a greet & meet with fans.

So I searched the web and found this :

Dubai, April 15, 2012: Kids and kids at heart… here’s an opportunity you will not want to pass up. Iron Man, Hulk and Thor – members of the world’s most elite team of superheroes from Marvel’s Avengers will be making an appearance at Toys “R” Us stores for a meet and greet on April 19, 20 and 21.

As movie buffs eagerly await the UAE-wide release of Marvel’s ‘The Avengers’ on May 3, 2012, Toys “R” Us is giving fans an opportunity to pose for pictures with the earth’s mightiest heroes.

Avengers enthusiasts will be delighted to visit any Toys “R” Us store for the latest figurines, remote controlled toys, play sets and much more starting from AED 19/

What’s more, starting April 19, the first 100 customers purchasing products worth AED 99/- from the Avengers range of toys will receive pre-autographed caps from the characters at the Toys “R” Us stores at Deira City Centre, Times Square Center, Dubai Festival City and Abu Dhabi.

Country UAE

Email  
Re: 19 to 21 of april? - by Amoon - Apr 18, 2012 12:58pm
Re: 19 to 21 of april? - by GinaB(Admin/Mode... - Apr 18, 2012 1:10pm
Re: 19 to 21 of april? - by Amoon - Apr 18, 2012 1:19pm
Re: 19 to 21 of april? - by fiona - Apr 18, 2012 4:39pm
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Email Forms   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com