SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 19 to 21 of april?

I will actually visit the store tomorrow to know more about it and buy some avengers stuff for the kids :)

Country UAE

Im assuming these are characters in costumes? I don't think it's the actual Avengers. However, I could be wrong. Did the information say Robert Downey Jr, Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evns or just mention them by character?

No matter it should be fun. Have a great time and take some pictures. Would love to see how it all turns out.

Country USA MDR/Hollywood

Age (opt) Roberts

Well, I don't think the actors will show up actually, but its the first time to have things like this around here. Tomorrow I will be visiting the store to get some avangers stuff for the kids & ask around.

I told my 4 y/o son that he can see Iron man & the hulk on Saturday & he told me " no hulk mum please". he is actually afraid of him.

My husband is saying, I don't know who is happier, you or the kids

Country UAE

i do not think that we will have any of the stars come down here for the premiere here in this country.

it is too far away!

would be nice though.

maybe the local cinema will have something special for its first sessions as it is such a big movie.

oh well, i have just purchased a couple of avengers posters so i will have them framed and put them in my family room where they will look magnificent i am sure!

cheers
fiona

Country australia

Age (opt) feel 18!