SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
what happen at avengers assemble premiere westfield (i was there)

hey rdj fans
i attended the uk premiere 2 days ago.... and i have to say it was brillant!!

Well this is how the day started i woke up 5:00 in the morning, got ready and got there in time by 8:00am westfield london, luckyly there was alot of space at that time so i decided to move closer to the stage, and marked my terrtorry. i meet new fans one of them called victoria, who also is a robert downey jr fan ,she even nows about this website! =] we were right at the front where the barrers were and we waited there for about 9 hours till the cast and robert arrived!!

i brought with me a landscape drawing that i drew for them to sign!! before they arrived i was interviewed, by the presenter that was hosting the event at the beginning, and he was amazed by the drawing and asked me, with microphone, what i would do if robert signed it i said "i dont no" because i was so excited but the presenter understood that i would be speechless =]

First to arrive on the red carpet was chris hemworth then tom (loki) then mark(hulk) then ROBERT!!!

I WAS SO EXCITED, AS EVERYONE WOULD BE IN MY place, he entered by putting both his hands up like an airplane and flames shot up in the air from stage (lol you knoe what i mean the first iron man when the bomb explod in the back and he does tht think) and greeted us by sayin "hello american people" =]

Then the presenter talked to him blah blah blah and then he walked down the stairs sideways towards us, signed other peoples autogragh then he was like 15cm away from me!!!! and he kinda licked his lips and was wide eyed and said "wow" to my art work, but you could hardly hear him say tht because of shouting fans ( my mum got it on video), then he signed the art piece. turned and signed victoria's magazine. and he went off to sign others =]

scarrlet johannson/blackwidow arrived to0, she sign my artwork and i even got to shake her hand, i tryed to shake roberts hand but he was kinda busy signin other peoples autogragh so i let other people have a chance.

RDJ IS JUST AMAZING and REALLY KIND IN REAL LIFE!!!

Country uk

Age (opt) 14

Email  
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Free Blogs   Email Forms 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com