SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: scarlett not in IM3

Glad she's not in. I'd only be interested in her presence if she's Tony's love interest of some sort, but she was kind of cold and distant to Tony, making her like a "pretty kung fu robot" to me. It would be much more fun if she and Tony had a bit of a flirt, like in the comic books, so when Pepper wins Tony in the end it means a lot more.

Country UK

Age (opt) 21

Monica
Glad she's not in. I'd only be interested in her presence if she's Tony's love interest of some sort, but she was kind of cold and distant to Tony, making her like a "pretty kung fu robot" to me. It would be much more fun if she and Tony had a bit of a flirt, like in the comic books, so when Pepper wins Tony in the end it means a lot more.
Actually, I liked her.

She's got plenty of screen time in Avengers, so enjoy!

Still I wouldn't mind not having her in IM3, and that's how I feel, and I wouldn't mind too much if she does, either. Tony's the main reason I watch any movie with Iron Man in.

Country UK

Age (opt) 21

isn't IM3 concentrating on tony anyway?

cheers
fiona

Country australia

Age (opt) feel 18!

Exactly! IM3 should focus on Tony (like the first one), and not have characters forced into the storyline like the last time!

Country Guatemala

Age (opt) 51

I think the same. The first Iron Man movie is still wins the palm for me out of Marvel films, because it's centered on his character, makes him interesting and loveable and we get to know so many details about him.

Country Hungary

Age (opt) 36