SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just Seen The Avengers (No Spoilers)

The Avengers is amazing. The Hulk and RDJ steal the whole show. Defo my fave film so far :) Joss Whedon knows how to make a summer blockbuster thats for sure

I also haven't seen the cinema so full of people in YEARS! So happy for Robert and the others

Country uk

Age (opt) 21

Re: Just Seen The Avengers (No Spoilers) ----great movie!!

I just saw the movie and yes, IT'S AMAZING. I avoided trailers as much as i could and it paid off, (and the few scenes I did see were not in the movie, so I wasn't spoiled after all). JW did a great job giving everyone their due!

Country Guatemala

Age (opt) 51

glad you enjoyed it!

i did not watch any of the trailers either so i would not be disappointed either.

the line up here was pretty massive too. went from the box office here, around the corner and halfway down the street!

that is why in times of great rdj pictures i always treat myself to the best and go gold class. instead of a theatre with a hundred people and lumpy seats i have a moran recliner in a 30 seat theatre.

loved it.

cheers

fiona

Country australia

Age (opt) feel 18!

I thought it was the most amazing movie of the decade! It was amazing! Robert was marvellous! And all of it just was above the expectations can't wait for all of you here on DUF to watch it so we can talk about it I HAVE SEEN IT TWICE ALREADY! I can't get over it just now hahaha I'm so excited and happy =D=D=D=D

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

Isn't it great? I was a bit concerned about Tony's role being overshadowed by the others but it wasn't like that at all. I saw it twice too and hope to see it a couple times more, especially because it wasn't dubbed like I feared. OMG can't wait to see it with English subtitles, so I can finally get what they say when they're verbally attacking each other -one of my very favorite scenes.

Country Guatemala

Age (opt) 51

Saw the movie thrice already.....IT WAS AWESOME.....MOVIE IF THE CENTURY....gonna see it couple of more times.RDJ rocked....he is awesome....better than anybody.i liked Hulk toooo their duo totally took the show....
I wore my New black Sabbath tshirt....the one he wore in the entire movie.so when I went in the theatre ,no body noticed me.,but wen I came out everybody was looking at my t shirt.....tht made me feel so freekin special.
But all in all I was great to see it.SUPERB MOVIE.....AND STUPENDBULOUS PERFORMANCE BY ROBERT TONY DOWNEY STARK.......HE IS A HUGE SUPERSTAR.

Country India

Age (opt) 30

Nina
I wore my New black Sabbath tshirt....the one he wore in the entire movie.so when I went in the theatre ,no body noticed me.,but wen I came out everybody was looking at my t shirt.....

@Nina How cool is that

I saw the movie twice since Thursday, it's really a blast!!! Can't wait to see it again

Country Switzerland

Age (opt) 41

Re: Just Seen The Avengers (No Spoilers)

Louise
The Avengers is amazing. The Hulk and RDJ steal the whole show. Defo my fave film so far :) Joss Whedon knows how to make a summer blockbuster thats for sure

I also haven't seen the cinema so full of people in YEARS! So happy for Robert and the others

Yeah, Tony and Hulk definitely steal the show! They're the best!

We went to the less famous cinema to avoid the crowd, but there were a lot of people anyway.

Country Hungary

Age (opt) 36

Re: Just Seen The Avengers (No Spoilers)

I kept staring at Jeremy Renner (another of my favourite actors) as Hawkeye

As soon as the credits began to roll, all people applauded and cheered, which hardly ever happens.

Also there was a 'special' guest at the cinema: a little white mouse snatching some popcorn from the floor and running away with it

Country Germany

Re: Just Seen The Avengers (No Spoilers)Stefanie

RE the little mouse:
ha, ha, that's so funny.... almost like a Disney movie!
But I would have freaked out!!

Country Guatemala

Age (opt) 51