SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!! to M

You don't understand what I am saying, Lisbeth. You won't be seeing the new Superman movie just because you think Tobey Maguire is the best Peter Parker/ Spiderman and nobody else could step into his shoes. I agree with you on Tobey's performance. He is a great Peter Parker/ Spiderman. He did a great job. He is a fine actor. What I am saying is you can't say his replacement in the new Spiderman movie is not as good as him. You haven't seen his performance so you have no idea how he plays the role. I can't get how you can judge a new actor without seeing his performance. You are just making assumptions, and you have nothing to back them up. You won't be seeing a franchise movie with a different lead actor based on the assumption that he couldn't do justice to the role. I understand it is your choice but that's stupid, and it shows how closed-minded you are.

Report Content ·  · Email Forms   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com