SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I know I am probably gonna get hate mail over this

I get the impression that RDJ and a lot of hollywooders take the pad press with a grain of salt... I think they figure people are going to run their mouths all the time, but the only way you can really truly know how a person is, is to know them... And because RDJ knows Mel, I suppose he feels that he's a good guy. My dad told me the other day that he overheard people talking about Mel Gibson on the radio and they compared his bad situation to that of RDJ's... and the fact that he helped RDJ out of his, made whoever was talking about him on the radio wonder if all the hype over gibson is true. I think it's hard for celebs to live under a microscope... every little thing they do or say is analyzed and critiqued by the general public, so unless you're a saint or constantly strive to keep your mouth shut in public you're perceived in one light or another... it's a lose-lose situation... unless you're super stealthy.

Age (opt) 22

Report Content ·  · Free Blogs   Email Forms   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com