SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: RDJ saved my life

Hi Jossie

I’m really sad about your childhood, you touched my heart. But I’m glad that you’re still with us on this planet. As I was sick, Roberts movies helped me a lot and when I am sad and depressed I hear his version of “Smile” and read his interviews. He has lived so much life and has such wise words for everybody who is interested in a deeper meaning of life. From him, I have learnt so much about life, how to live, how to be grateful and how precious life is. I don’t know you but I think you’re a lovely person, so please stay strong. Sorry my English isn’t very well and to express feelings in a foreign language is very difficult. But I hope you understand me.

PS: And yes, you should send the letter to Robert, perhaps he read it in one of his lonely moments.

“I believe in karma. When someone does something wrong, you don’t have to get them back. Everything right will return the favor for you.” Robert Downey Jr.

Country Switzerland

Age (opt) 41

Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com