SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HUGE Surprise On Leno

Wow. I saw it. Gina's right. Do not miss this.

Country United States

I totally AGREE! I just love ROBERT!

Country USA

Gracias Lisbeth! pude verlo, Exton es hermoso! Pero no pude entender lo que dicen porque no sé inglés, jaaa. Después mi hermana me lo traduce, espero! Me alegra que haya algunas personas que hablen español como yo. Robert tendrá dimensión de lo que provoca????

I love Susan's necklace of little Exton's name. They are such a beautiful family and I was so elated to be amongst the first of the public to see pics of their baby. What an honor. I teared up while we sat in the audience. You could just feel and see how proud Robert was.

Great show BTW and Kat was so sweet and didn't keep her back to Robert and included him in the conversation. It was wonderful to see Kris Kristofferson and Johnny Lang there with The Art For Amnesty Band. Johnny is all grown up now. What a great guitarist and singer!

Country USA Marina Del Rey/Hollywood

Age (opt) Roberts

Just saw it. What a great supprise! Glad I made time to watch Leno tonight

Country United States

Age (opt) 23

OK you guys! Don't be mad at me! But WHAT is surprising about Exton being adorable???? We all knew he would be! Just look at Mommy & Daddy! LOL!
It was a great show! And wonderful to finally see pictures of the baby!
Such fun!! But as Gina said - Of course! It's Robert!!

Country USA

Age (opt) a few years older than Robert

What a beautiful little boy .... I think he looks like both of them. Thank you Robert, for sharing the photos of your sweet Exton. He is a cutie for sure.

Country Walnut Creek, Calif USA

It was charming that he brought pictures to the show. I've admired the Downeys so much for protecting the child from the paparazzi hassle. Getting a glimpse of him was a genuine treat. I know he doesn't dress himself yet but he exhibits some of his father's fashion sense. Thanks to Robert and Susan.

Country United States

Many thanks to Robert and Susan for sharing the photos of their beautiful son! what a treat!!!!!

Country Oregon

OH MY GOD.....!
HE IS CHOOO CHWEEET....
THATS AN ADORABLE CHILD...
he totally looks like his mother....but i think the eyes are like Roberts.....

but he is so sweet...

Thanks a bunch to Robert and Susan for sharing these lovely photos
Susan was also wearing a lovely Exton named pendent. so nice

Country India

Age (opt) 30

Oh, he is so beautiful!! Thanks to Robert and Susan for sharing the photos of Exton ... what a treat for us all!! He is so adorable and looks so contented. Good mama and papa! :-)

Country Walnut Creek, Calif USA

Totally agree. With Robert and Susan's genes, it is no surprise Exton is the cutest cutie pie from Cutesville. Big brother Indio is a cutie pie, too.

Country Colorado USA

Age (opt) 29

Agree about the fashion sense. And he already has what someone once called Robert's "FU" stare. Classic!

Country USA

oh wow I can see Robert's features in Exton already!! defo has his eyes

Age (opt) 21

OMG OMG PLEASE PLASE DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THE VIDEO IS ALREADY ON THE INTERNET AND IF IT IS CAN SOMEONE PUT THE LINK!!!? PLEEEASE! >O< *desperate mode*

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

Sugus
OMG OMG PLEASE PLASE DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THE VIDEO IS ALREADY ON THE INTERNET AND IF IT IS CAN SOMEONE PUT THE LINK!!!? PLEEEASE! >O< *desperate mode*

Here you go!
http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/video/robert-downey-jr-baby-photos-5312/1399839

Cute little boy!

Country USA

Age (opt) 47

Thank you so much Lauren, even thought I already seen it you were the only one to come to my rescue thanks a lot =)

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

boo hoo!

went to the link you suggested but all i got was audio but no visual.

could hear robert talking which i assumed meant the video was going.

does any one have the pictures or is there any other way to watch the videos?

cheers
fiona

Country australia

Age (opt) 42 (and proud of it!)

fiona
boo hoo!

cheers
fiona
Fiona,
I don't have time to search right now (on my way to help my mom move), but just google "Downey Jr on Leno" and click through the ones dates early May, you'll find one that'll work for you.

Country USA

Age (opt) 47

Lauren
fiona
boo hoo!

cheers
fiona
Fiona,
I don't have time to search right now (on my way to help my mom move), but just google "Downey Jr on Leno" and click through the ones dates early May, you'll find one that'll work for you.

Lauren

thank you so much!

i followed your instructions.

thank you so much for your help.

robert looked wondertful (as usual!), the pictures of exton are beautiful and susan looked so content.

what a surprise that robert showed us the photos. thanks for the heads up.

we do not get jay leno in australia so any warning or advice as to where we can find it is really welcome.

cheers
fiona

Country australia

Age (opt) 42 (and proud of it!)