SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Avenger Trade

wendy
Great job Amy!!! I havent seen it yet .. Wish we lived closer! I am going this week... Enjoy!

I wished we did too Wendy but we are not to far away so maybe this summer we can meet up

Country Usa, Ohio

Age (opt) 37

Congrats Amy
Enjoy the screening! We have risen up the anticipation and we have been good girls in no spoilers

Country Italy

Age (opt) 37

I'll see the Avengers tomorrow evening...Looking forward to it....All reports say, "Awesome!"

Many congratulations on your graduation!

Country USA

Congratulations Amy!!! So proud of you and so happy for you....
Great accomplishment!! xoxo And yes, Robert would totally understand why you chose graduation. :-))))

I haven't seen The Avengers yet ... hopefully tomorrow. My daughter is visiting from Santa Fe and it is hard to find time. So hard to wait any longer but will make it sometime this week if not tomorrow.

Country Walnut Creek, Calif USA

joyce

I haven't seen The Avengers yet ... hopefully tomorrow. My daughter is visiting from Santa Fe and it is hard to find time. So hard to wait any longer but will make it sometime this week if not tomorrow.

Take your daughter with you and ENJOY!!! I'm sure you both will love it!!!! MUAH!

Country Arizona - USA

Age (opt) a few more than Robert