SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!!

Woah, calm down, Nina.

Nobody is irreplaceable. It is not an opinion. It is a fact. As I said, I was shocked by his comment. I have the right to be shocked and comment on it, haven't I? He implied that he was the best Tony Stark/ Iron Man and nobody else could do as good a job as him. I have never heard any other actor say ' he would hate for somebody else to think they could step into his shoes'. Sean Connery, Roger Moore and Pearce Brosnan ( I consider the best James Bonds ) knew they wouldn't play James Bond forever and they accepted the fact that they would be replaced by other actors. None of them has said he is the best James Bond and nobody else is good enough to step into his shoes. I hope you understand why I said Robert was full of himself and pretentious. It was at least the impression I got after reading his quote. Granted, he is a great Tony Stark. He made this character his own in the same way Johnny Depp made the Jack Sparrow character his own. I agree he is a fine actor but he is one of the best actors in Hollywood, not the best actor in Hollywood. He should show more humility and accept the fact that he is not irreplaceable. There are plenty of other talented actors who could step into his shoes. He should eat his words. I am not bashing or insulting him.
That's all.

Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!! - by Sugus - May 7, 2012 7:14pm
Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!! - by M - May 8, 2012 3:54am
Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!! - by Sugus - May 8, 2012 7:58pm
Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!! - by M - May 8, 2012 1:02am
Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!! - by M - Apr 30, 2012 2:27pm
Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!! to M - by M - May 1, 2012 3:10am
Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!! to M - by M - May 1, 2012 3:19pm