SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Just Saw the Avengers! (No Spoilers)

Valentina,

My post wasn't about Judy's referring to the character 3D glasses. I can't answer her question because I don't know where and how to get these special glasses.

I was talking about my viewing experience with 3D and the D-Box seat. A few cinemas have been equipped with special seats called D-Box seats. It is something new. You may not have heard of this new technology. Just google it so you know what I am talking about. I just found out about it on the Internet because these cinemas are starting to advertise their new seats. I didn't intend to see the movie again. I changed my mind when I found out there was a new way to enjoy a movie. Obviously the cinema I went to charged more for the use of D-Box seats, but it was worth paying a few extra pounds for this new technology. It makes your viewing experience even more enjoyable.

Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com