SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!!

Quote: M
Woah, calm down, Nina.

I agree he is a fine actor but he is one of the best actors in Hollywood, not the best actor in Hollywood. He should show more humility and accept the fact that he is not irreplaceable. There are plenty of other talented actors who could step into his shoes. He should eat his words. I am not bashing or insulting him.
That's all.

Hello M! First, you are completely right...no actor is irreplaceable.
Second, you ARE being disrespectful by calling our Robert "arrogant, "full of himself" and saying "he should eat his words".
As some of the others have stated - What would you have him say to those interviewing him??? 'Nah! I'm just a nobody and any actor can do as well as me.'
PLEASE! He is selling the Tony Stark persona! As he should do! When the cameras are filming and the mic is on - Robert is acting!
Those of us who have had the pleasure of meeting him and speaking to him will all tell you - he is totally sweet, down to earth,and not the least bit conceded or full of himself! Not at ALL!

So, let's keep thing respectful in this thread! Of Robert and of each other! Thanks!

Country Arizona - USA

Age (opt) a few more than Robert

Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!! - by Sugus - May 7, 2012 7:14pm
Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!! - by M - May 8, 2012 3:54am
Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!! - by Sugus - May 8, 2012 7:58pm
Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!! - by M - May 8, 2012 1:02am
Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!! - by M - Apr 30, 2012 2:27pm
Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!! to M - by M - May 1, 2012 3:10am
Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!! to M - by M - May 1, 2012 3:19pm
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com