SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!!

M I totally get you, you are right nobody is irreplaceable but I would advice you not to make comments of Robert being full of himself if you don't want all of us to attack you, cause as others have said after all this is a ROBERT DOWNEY JR FAN SITE so... I guess it's a little dangerous to make a comment like that. Ok it is your opinnion we respect it but you should too respect the fact that we are not going to react nicely at those comments, maybe you should think twice about the way you post you comments cause to us it was offensive. And I totally agree with Dr.Sues, I don't have the pleasure to have met Robert in person but from ALL the interviews, videos, etc you could see he's such a nice down to earth guy, and as someone said already: What would you answer someone who asked you what do you think if someone will replace you in you work? I agree Robert has the talent to do more than comic book movies BUT THAT'S WHAT HE LOVES sand he has worked so hard to get where he is so now he has the priviledge to decide what movies he wants to make and for someone to come and say :Oh he's old he will be replaced, how would you feel if someone told you that?

I'm not saying he won't be replaced just because of whom he is but to say that RIGHT NOW (with avengers on cinemas all around the world making A LOT OF MONEY and iron man 3 around the corner) when there's no need to say it it's offensive

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

Email  
Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!! - by M - May 8, 2012 3:54am
Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!! - by Sugus - May 8, 2012 7:58pm
Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!! - by M - May 8, 2012 1:02am
Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!! - by M - Apr 30, 2012 2:27pm
Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!! to M - by M - May 1, 2012 3:10am
Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!! to M - by M - May 1, 2012 3:19pm
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com