SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!!

Hello Dr Sues,

Don't take it the wrong way.
Now that you have clarified his quote I admit I was wrong about him. You said it was just an act and he wasn't serious when he said that. Sorry, I misinterpreted his words. Believe me, I didn't think he was arrogant or full of himself until I read his quote. On the contrary,
I thought he was a nice guy and down to earth, with no big ego based on comments from people who have met him, so it came a shock to me. I didn't mean to insult him and offend the posters here. I am not a troll, and I wouldn't post stupid comments like ' he is an awful father to his sons', ' the guy can't dress himself properly. It happens when his wife is not there to babysit him' , ' he always plays himself or acts the same in every movie he's in' ( quotes from trolls who post on the IMDb board for RDJ).
He is a great actor and he has proved he is perfect for the role of Tony Stark/Iron Man. I didn't say he would be replaced right now. I still want to see him play Tony Stark until he says he is done with it. I like his Tony Stark and Sherlock Holmes but I would like to see him take different roles in any film genre between his franchises for a change.

Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!! - by M - Apr 30, 2012 2:27pm
Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!! to M - by M - May 1, 2012 3:10am
Re: RDJ replaced in Iron Man? NEVER!! to M - by M - May 1, 2012 3:19pm
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com