SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I know I am probably gonna get hate mail over this

I have nothing against Mel. I like the bloke because he is a great actor and director. I haven't stopped liking him in spite of the bad publicity he has been getting recently. I can't say he is a bad person unless I know him personally. As Robert is a close friend of his I would believe what he says about Mel, not the gutter press that feeds people who are hungry for sensationalism. I have seen ' Air America ' ( one of my favourite RDJ movies ) . They have great chemistry in this film and I would be happy to see them together in a movie again. I know it won't happen any time soon but that would be great. I have also found out about Robert's past issues recently. I can't comment on that because I don't have much knowledge of it. I would take whatever the media said about him at the time with a pinch of salt. I would only believe his relatives and close friends who went through those bad times.
I am not judging these two men. In an ideal world nobody would have any flaws. We live in an imperfect world so you can't expect the rich and famous to be perfect.

They are both talented men and that is all that matters to me.

Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Email Forms   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com